06-01-2017, 04:19 AM #1
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

First game I mod: Overwatch: Origins Edition
Will I charge money?: No, it will be for my own personal use.

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Grammar
06-05-2017, 03:28 AM #29
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
In regards to you statement on charging. Think of a time where you needed something done, A "service" for an example like for your car or anything you may not understand to do. Did you have to pay?
If yes, why do you think that is.
Also, why would someone charging for a modding service not be classified as fair if they took the time to provide for said person but a shop or something else would be fair.

I think I get your point but that's a weak argument. You're assuming that you're improving the game or conditions of it for those involved. Including other online players if online services are involved. Or the developers who worked hard to build the game from the ground up.

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo