Post: If a 4.XX online Spoof for PS4 gets found, do you think it will be public?
06-01-2017, 10:29 PM #1
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all, really. As for my answer, I would have to say it will stay private for quite a long time. I'm sure just about everyone is fed up with GTA V mods and COD mods. What about you guys? What do you think? I'm interested to know your thoughts.

P.S. To all sensitive users, please do not try and correct me on anything, and just answer the thread's question. :P
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Grammar
06-01-2017, 11:19 PM #2
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
Title says it all, really. As for my answer, I would have to say it will stay private for quite a long time. I'm sure just about everyone is fed up with GTA V mods and COD mods. What about you guys? What do you think? I'm interested to know your thoughts.

P.S. To all sensitive users, please do not try and correct me on anything, and just answer the thread's question. :P

Of course it'll stay private! After all the damage caused on the PS3 I'm sure Sony would drop any amount of money just to make a point in court! Lol

Also as a sidebar to yours.. I don't understand why people get upset about online modding here? I mean the discussion of it, I won't be releasing anything of value anytime ever lol so all I can do is blow smoke. But this is the PS4 Modding and Cheats section so it just baffles me when people come here and get upset about. The general PS4 section is a tab to the left..

Anyways I think it will stay private but I do hope that gamesave modding becomes public or at least free. I always took gamesave modding as the freebie and online modding as the more desirable one for people that would want to purchase.

The following 2 users say thank you to X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

Kronoaxis, Renitha
06-02-2017, 12:02 AM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
I think it'd stay private unless the dev to find it decides to pass it along to a more skilled dev to make better use of it and drops a cfw already made for online, kind of like rebug in a way.
But, I'd like to see a spoofer sometime in the future if a ps4 cfw is released.

The following user thanked xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
06-02-2017, 01:19 AM #4
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
I think it'd stay private unless the dev to find it decides to pass it along to a more skilled dev to make better use of it and drops a cfw already made for online, kind of like rebug in a way.
But, I'd like to see a spoofer sometime in the future if a ps4 cfw is released.

That's the thing. The level that one person would have to be at to accomplish that would be astonishing! Lol
I bet if it ever happens it will be something like/or will be rebug as a team of people to find it.

In my mind it would be as challenging to get someone of such skill to do this solo willing to risk whatever playboy job (I hope they have) to risk their job for the sake of X-UNDEAD_NINJA2s and other grabby skids on PSN lol

And if someone did manage to do all of that, how do they get it online? How do you publicly share something that will cost a major corporation potentially millions and millions of dollars and not get both your legs shoved up your butt?

I personally wouldn't ever dream of sharing it provided I was ever even at that level!
06-02-2017, 02:24 AM #5
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
That's the thing. The level that one person would have to be at to accomplish that would be astonishing! Lol
I bet if it ever happens it will be something like/or will be rebug as a team of people to find it.

In my mind it would be as challenging to get someone of such skill to do this solo willing to risk whatever playboy job (I hope they have) to risk their job for the sake of X-UNDEAD_NINJA2s and other grabby skids on PSN lol

And if someone did manage to do all of that, how do they get it online? How do you publicly share something that will cost a major corporation potentially millions and millions of dollars and not get both your legs shoved up your butt?

I personally wouldn't ever dream of sharing it provided I was ever even at that level!

I mean there's many Anonymous file sharing services where you can post something while leaving no trace to who uploaded said file. And once a few hundred people or more have it, it'll keep circulation with other providers and direct sharing like skype. There's plenty of ways to share something without taking claim lol Winky Winky
06-02-2017, 02:29 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Title says it all, really. As for my answer, I would have to say it will stay private for quite a long time. I'm sure just about everyone is fed up with GTA V mods and COD mods. What about you guys? What do you think? I'm interested to know your thoughts.

well

it would probably remain private for a bit, then might be released, but if it does get released sony will probably make some sort of hotfix or patch so it might not last long
06-02-2017, 02:48 AM #7
I mean there's many Anonymous file sharing services where you can post something while leaving no trace to who uploaded said file. And once a few hundred people or more have it, it'll keep circulation with other providers and direct sharing like skype. There's plenty of ways to share something without taking claim lol Winky Winky

Yeah that's a good point and I guess with a decent VPN you should be good

I'm still just waiting for gamesaves. Let people who want to mod online go to the PS3 until the servers die and then come back to the PS4 and milk it for what it's worth lol
06-02-2017, 02:59 AM #8
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Yeah that's a good point and I guess with a decent VPN you should be good

I'm still just waiting for gamesaves. Let people who want to mod online go to the PS3 until the servers die and then come back to the PS4 and milk it for what it's worth lol

Lol I've had the same cfw ps3 since 2010 and over the years. I've really lost my taste in modding on ps3 because the community has become filled with "children" who think paid denial of service attacks make them cool, rofl.

I still randomly get on when brain storming new ideas for things, but there's always the one group or single kid who tries to sneak boot or whatever else. (I've built up a pretty good defense for it just by have gigabit speeds mixed with a quad core cpu router to drop the packets. And if that fails i can always mac clone for a new ip Winky Winky )

But still, it's not the same as it use to be. Players are much more aggressive and try to seek a way to hurt another player lol

The following 2 users say thank you to xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

Kronoaxis, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
06-02-2017, 03:42 AM #9
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Lol I've had the same cfw ps3 since 2010 and over the years. I've really lost my taste in modding on ps3 because the community has become filled with "children" who think paid denial of service attacks make them cool, rofl.

I still randomly get on when brain storming new ideas for things, but there's always the one group or single kid who tries to sneak boot or whatever else. (I've built up a pretty good defense for it just by have gigabit speeds mixed with a quad core cpu router to drop the packets. And if that fails i can always mac clone for a new ip Winky Winky )

But still, it's not the same as it use to be. Players are much more aggressive and try to seek a way to hurt another player lol

Couldn't agree more. I really do miss the days of modding when it was about trial and error. There was no Netcheat, there was only Ctrl + F in the debugger...and for hours sometimes. Now that the days of "trial and error" are over, and there are tools and such for things, it attracts a lot of teenagers looking for a sense of power.

Well, what mainly attracts them is the fact that they know that using Cain and Able/Wireshark along with a paid stresser can make people respect them. When in reality, if they really want respect in the modding community, they need to take the time to understand things like IDA and how to find certain things. DDOS'ing is just not the way. I don't have a lot of faith in the future PS4 Modding scene for these reasons.

Down to earth and truly respectable people are just dying out, and instead, are being replaced with teenagers that ask their parents to buy stressers for them to get online respect. I'm not even trying to be funny, it is just absolutely pathetic. That is not what NGU is supposed to be, and it is really a shame.
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-02-2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Grammar

The following user thanked Kronoaxis for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
06-02-2017, 10:02 PM #10

I think who ever releases it public and makes the cfw will be sued by sony. I do look forward to it happening but idk lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo