12-27-2017, 07:53 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-27-2017 at 07:55 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Okami, Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, dah, Day, Defc0n_xD, DEv_ShOoTz, Dog88Christian, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Gangsta_NGU, GreenTea101, Grezinn, hibye3, Hola, iDontRte, jazrawi_ae, klambo, lucasaf01, NELUxP, Pianist Prodigy, RTE Modz, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, Turk_Warrior, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xcutioner, YouAppreciateMe, zundappchef
12-30-2017, 04:28 AM #38
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You probably won't ever be able to spoof online mainly because it's extremely illegal, and Sony will sue anyone who dares to that IF possible at the end.

Your probably right about the sue part but come on anybody else would never sue someone over a video game console in real reality the judge would just laugh at you LOL Sony you stupid.
12-30-2017, 07:18 AM #39
What do you mean it's extremely illegal. More information please.
Jail-Breaking isn't illegal but spoofing to go online on there servers is illegal?
Also if it's illegal pretty sure PS3 had spoofing online for a while after that big update about year or two ago.
Is that why no one has tried to? Or am I missing something??
But once again I'm misinformed so guide me on the right path please.
12-30-2017, 11:48 AM #40
Originally posted by imnotevensparta View Post
What do you mean it's extremely illegal. More information please.
Jail-Breaking isn't illegal but spoofing to go online on there servers is illegal?
Also if it's illegal pretty sure PS3 had spoofing online for a while after that big update about year or two ago.
Is that why no one has tried to? Or am I missing something??
But once again I'm misinformed so guide me on the right path please.

Sony can't do shit when the day comes, they gonna sue worldwide too? Lol do pathetic lmao
12-30-2017, 02:34 PM #41
You probably won't ever be able to spoof online mainly because it's extremely illegal, and Sony will sue anyone who dares to that IF possible at the end.

Wasn't meaning online, just menu in general. I love noclipping the BO series, and would love to do the same on PS4's BO3, though I'd assume getting the DLCs would be impossible. But it'd be awesome to explore without death barriers.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

-JM-
12-31-2017, 03:35 AM #42
Toke
PC Master Race
There's a ton of tutorials on all forums... I won't be posting them here anymore sadly, but I suggest the following for everything for setting up the exploit, how to update, debug settings, etc.

Wololo
PSX-Place
sce.party
PlayStationHaX.xyz

"sadly"
12-31-2017, 03:58 AM #43
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?

oh am so scared
01-03-2018, 02:29 AM #44
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Sharky420 View Post
Now we need a downgrade for ps4 like we got for ps3

No If it happens I sell my ps4s If I see a downgrade I’ll go knock on the door of who ever releases that whore shit

I really don’t want another ps3 scene
01-03-2018, 02:33 AM #45
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by JM
No If it happens I sell my ps4s If I see a downgrade I’ll go knock on the door of who ever releases that whore shit

I really don’t want another ps3 scene

Nothing is even going on right now for it to even matter if one happens or not also i'm sure a good percentage would prob update after downgrading once they see hardly anything is getting release plus they won't be able to play online for a long time if ever.
01-03-2018, 02:40 AM #46
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Nothing is even going on right now for it to even matter if one happens or not also i'm sure a good percentage would prob update after downgrading once they see hardly anything is getting release plus they won't be able to play online for a long time if ever.

For now true...
But if downgrade EVER comes out then that WOULD mean spoofing is not too far behind ... but that is lots of “if”s
————————————————-
On an other subject...
For the PS4 scene I’m pretty sure things will start to move as 4.05 is more accessible than 1.76 as there’s more units and maybe some devs will join in the action
Last edited by -JM- ; 01-03-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo