02-12-2018, 07:41 PM #1
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello again guys

Might most of you have used netCheat for PS3* to search for offsets or anything else, this tool is extremely useful most of the time doing game cheats.
Fortunately, You must login or register to view this content. made it with the possibility for API extension which loads API/Plugin during runtime this feature will be handy when we want to use the tool with various platforms, so I used this You must login or register to view this content. to make netcheat API for PS4, probably will be useful Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Installation:

Drop all dlls from here You must login or register to view this content. to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/

I tested on netCheat 4.53, the app open source you can find it on Dnawrkshp's GitHub page, comment below if you encounter any problem...

Credits:
Dnawrkshp
Last edited by BISOON ; 06-09-2018 at 04:51 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to BISOON for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Amirrima, anxify, barelynotlegal, Bigmoneyhustlin, CodJumper:, cri123, CyberNomadic, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, DPO23, Dynamite, Eat_Ur_Food, eizey3, ExIIL, Full-Evil, GelsonSilva, gluesniffinpete, GrimDoe, hibye3, Hydrogen, ioritree, jacob_9191, jazrawi_ae, kiki1941, LaughTracks, LevelUP, lllRazorlll, lucasaf01, MessinBound, MODZ4FUN420, mohd, Mx444, newkaz TEMP, NGM, NGU GHOST, panchiz, Phreaker, REDZ, RF0oDxM0Dz, Right, SHAkA, Speakster, TER152, TymmyD, Vicodin10, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xx-GIPPI-xX
07-06-2018, 03:03 AM #83
jgduff
Haxor!
@X-Undead_Ninja :
Im in the same situation. :(
I waiting for the fix since couples of weeks now.

I use it too on PS3 but now...??? Your not alone dear friend Winky Winky
Last edited by jgduff ; 07-06-2018 at 03:18 AM.
07-06-2018, 12:46 PM #84
Originally posted by jgduff View Post
@X-Undead_Ninja :
Im in the same situation. :(
I waiting for the fix since couples of weeks now.

I use it too on PS3 but now...??? Your not alone dear friend Winky Winky

I’m able to peek and poke with AIO and I can dump memory from netcheat and it’s the same data for the same game

It’s just the rtm portion that’s messing up... I also don’t get a notification on the PS4 when I attach but I get a notification for connecting and the payload from the idc exploit

And to be honest I don’t care if the fix is sexy... I just don’t want to feel like I updated to 4.05 for no reason..........

*edit*

I’m using ps4 cheater now - when BISOON gets netcheat working again I’m definitely coming back! But in the meantime PS4 Cheater is the only one that works for me :(
Last edited by X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 ; 07-09-2018 at 03:21 PM.

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

And394drew1
01-16-2020, 06:17 PM #85
Need help with how to jailbreak my ps4 please email me? [email protected] and please help me find the right mod for me thanks?
01-18-2020, 07:58 AM #86
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by X3dclan View Post
Need help with how to jailbreak my ps4 please email me? [email protected] and please help me find the right mod for me thanks?

once you have a 5.05 ps4 (no you can't downgrade your ps4)
go to settings/internet settings/setup internet/custom settings/ in dns settings use custom and set Primary to 165.227.83.145 and Secondary to 108.61.128.158

if you want to read more about the exploit here is the page: https://github.com/Al-Azif/ps4-exploit-host/blob/master/README.md
01-22-2020, 08:46 PM #87
Joshii47x
Disciple Of Christ Jesus
This is impressive. Claps
10-10-2023, 04:16 PM #88
      Originally posted by BISOON View Post

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo