05-05-2018, 02:32 AM #1
Mr.Peanut
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i took this ps4 to 4.55. After getting latest ps4-local-host with all payloads and exploits and internet connection i cant seem to get the idc/vortex/specter screen upon opening the user guide. As it takes me right to the real user guide on psns website. I used the 2 public dns i.p.'s and it opened but im trying to inject payloads. The exploit terminal and dns i.p. do show up but no options for the exploits. I never had this issue on 4.05. Using both windows and linux. Same results on both OS's. Any response on this?
05-06-2018, 11:40 AM #2
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr.Peanut View Post
So i took this ps4 to 4.55. After getting latest ps4-local-host with all payloads and exploits and internet connection i cant seem to get the idc/vortex/specter screen upon opening the user guide. As it takes me right to the real user guide on psns website. I used the 2 public dns i.p.'s and it opened but im trying to inject payloads. The exploit terminal and dns i.p. do show up but no options for the exploits. I never had this issue on 4.05. Using both windows and linux. Same results on both OS's. Any response on this?

Correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying that you cannot get the exploit page to show up when you host it yourself?
05-06-2018, 12:41 PM #3
Mr.Peanut
Do a barrel roll!
Crazy stuff. I woke up the next morning and the exploit when on flawless. I did have to move some stuff around into the folders after extracting the latest host archive. Also found a nice 80 payload archive. Now im toying with the new file manager for 4.55. Gonna get my hands dirty for online play after a little recon. I have a few $10 psn accounts set up, mac changer and proxy chain tables. Only thing im worried about is idps #'s...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo