09-14-2018, 09:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

Might be a dead easy question to answer so here goes.

Bought a jailraped ps5 5.05 and loads of games on HDD, have downloaded and installed some new games but there are a few I'm struggling with.
1.Guardians the telltale series, duplex
There are soo many pkg files it's unreal, guessing the 1st is the game as it works and plays (only so far), also guessing the other files are the 'scenes' how do I install them? Do I need to merge them? Or just install them as I did the game from the debug menu ? Btw all the other scenes have the same name with no 01 02 or 03 etc just the same file name so I assume you can't merge these files?

2. Spiderman vr
2 files 1 called xxx08585_01_game_full.pkg
And one called xxx08585_02_patch_c1.01.pkg
Guessing I have to merge these files yeah?

My problem being now that I have shitty vista 32 bit and can't seem to get pkg-merge to run always comes back with errors.

Any help appreciated guys

Cheers
09-14-2018, 09:15 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Totalacedude View Post
Hi guys,

Might be a dead easy question to answer so here goes.

Bought a jailraped ps5 5.05 and loads of games on HDD, have downloaded and installed some new games but there are a few I'm struggling with.
1.Guardians the telltale series, duplex
There are soo many pkg files it's unreal, guessing the 1st is the game as it works and plays (only so far), also guessing the other files are the 'scenes' how do I install them? Do I need to merge them? Or just install them as I did the game from the debug menu ? Btw all the other scenes have the same name with no 01 02 or 03 etc just the same file name so I assume you can't merge these files?

2. Spiderman vr
2 files 1 called xxx08585_01_game_full.pkg
And one called xxx08585_02_patch_c1.01.pkg
Guessing I have to merge these files yeah?

My problem being now that I have shitty vista 32 bit and can't seem to get pkg-merge to run always comes back with errors.

Any help appreciated guys

Cheers

About spiderman you must not merge them... just install the game then the patch. Same for the other game.

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

Totalacedude
09-14-2018, 09:27 PM #3
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
About spiderman you must not merge them... just install the game then the patch. Same for the other game.

Thanks for the mega qwik reply. Least I know I was going about it rightSmile . But nothing seems to work, gaurdians, nothing opened, I got no more chapters open in the game. Is there something else I need to do? And Spiderman I just get the demo version I had before... Btw I moved the original games to USB.

Cheers Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo