08-08-2018, 05:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i had the problem ce-33116-4 (can not copy savegames) and i tried almost everything but i didnt find a fix. I had a ps4 on 5.05 for the exploit so i didnt want to update and i didnt want to delete everything because i couldnt copy savegames too without a written account id.

I finally found a easy fix for everybody... you need a external hdd and its for every console (version) and for many other errors...

All you have to do is, make a backup on your external hdd and initialize the ps4 (factory reset). If this doesnt help, format the whole hdd and get the stock fw from sonys site or anywhere else... (about 700 mb or bigger). Then start in safe mode, install the stock fw and let it install... after that you can update your console to the fw the backup was made (for example 4.50) and install the backup. If you've done everything correct, the console should have no errors (at least atm) and you're able to copy savegames.

Of course its the most simple and easy way that everybody knows but some people don't know, how to do this ...
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 08-09-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo