Post: Is there anyone who can help me with my timestamps?
12-13-2018, 05:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used many saves to unlock my trophies. I was wondering if there is anyone can help me to revise it? I just want to know which one of my timestamps is not correct.
12-13-2018, 06:31 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Moved this since it has nothing to do with Site or Forums help.
01-01-2019, 07:59 PM #3
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Mrliu2018 View Post
I used many saves to unlock my trophies. I was wondering if there is anyone can help me to revise it? I just want to know which one of my timestamps is not correct.

Editing time stamps of earned trophies isn't possible on PS4 if you use a site like psnp or psntl they will tell you what games you are flagged for and can hide them if it's not to many Games think the limit is 3

The following user thanked Shadow for this useful post:

aeneax
01-06-2019, 06:51 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Originally posted by Mrliu2018 View Post
I used many saves to unlock my trophies. I was wondering if there is anyone can help me to revise it? I just want to know which one of my timestamps is not correct.

Editing time stamps of earned trophies isn't possible on PS4 if you use a site like psnp or psntl they will tell you what games you are flagged for and can hide them if it's not to many Games think the limit is 3

This is correct as far as I know, but I think they revised it so the limit is now 2 flags hidden max.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Shadow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo