11-20-2019, 10:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting the Safe Mode loop so I fixed it by restoring default settings I play for a while and when im about to sleep I unplug my extension cord where my PS4 and other things are plugged in. Today when I woke up I plugged in my extension cord and after like 30 minutes I constantly hear the eject disc beeps. I also noticed that when I turn off my PS4 using the controller a orange light appears. Honestly im so confused, surely my PS4 is not dying or theres some kind of corrupted data otherwise the Restore Default Settings option wont work? I could use some helpYou must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BontieFernandes ; 11-21-2019 at 03:28 AM.
11-20-2019, 04:24 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by BontieFernandes View Post
I keep getting the Safe Mode loop so I fixed it by restoring default settings I play for a while and when im about to sleep I unplug my extension cord where my PS4 and other things are plugged in. Today when I woke up I plugged in my extension cord and after like 30 minutes I constantly hear the eject disc beeps. I also noticed that when I turn off my PS4 using the controller a orange light appears. Honestly im so confused, surely my PS4 is not dying or theres some kind of corrupted data otherwise the Restore Default Settings option wont work? I could use some helpYou must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Moved you to the PS4 Questions & Support section.

I don't see why a dying PS4 couldn't be excluded by a temporary fix from restoring default settings. And other double negatives. Heat affects all electronics in time if something else doesn't get to them first, and could be affecting any part of that PS4 including its version of a BIOS and other startup behavior right down to the exact sectors of the HDD where a specific OFW update is installed. Restoring the factory settings could buy you a limited window.

No matter what, it seems like a sign that you should back up anything that isn't already backed up. Sync your trophies, back up your saves and anything else on there you want backed up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo