04-05-2020, 05:07 PM #1
Stephen.
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so basically this happened to me starting from yesterday. I've tested 2 HDMI cables that I have and it happens on both. The image is crazy, bright colours all over the place. Happens throughout everything, playing a game etc.

I'm going to show you the video and let me know if anyone has ever experienced this before??!!

Last edited by Stephen. ; 04-05-2020 at 05:21 PM.
04-05-2020, 05:46 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Okay, so basically this happened to me starting from yesterday. I've tested 2 HDMI cables that I have and it happens on both. The image is crazy, bright colours all over the place. Happens throughout everything, playing a game etc.

I'm going to show you the video and let me know if anyone has ever experienced this before??!!

Try the hdmi cables on a diffrent console if you still have the same issue on other consoles the hdmi port of your tv might be damaged
and try the ps4 with the same hdmi cable on a diffrent tv if it still has that then maybe the hdmi port of your ps4 might be damaged
if it gets the same results in both ways then it might be the hdmi cables

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Stephen.
04-05-2020, 07:10 PM #3
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Okay, so basically this happened to me starting from yesterday. I've tested 2 HDMI cables that I have and it happens on both. The image is crazy, bright colours all over the place. Happens throughout everything, playing a game etc.

Try the hdmi cables on a diffrent console if you still have the same issue on other consoles the hdmi port of your tv might be damaged
and try the ps4 with the same hdmi cable on a diffrent tv if it still has that then maybe the hdmi port of your ps4 might be damaged
if it gets the same results in both ways then it might be the hdmi cables

Tried on my other TV and it works fine, at that moment in time I thought it was my current TV. I then connected my current TV to the internet and now it works perfectly fine. TV works, HDMI works, PS4 Pro works. Very strange ordeal but it's luckily fixed now! thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo