THREAD: How to know PSN birth date (guide)
  1. 05-31-2017, 09:57 AM
    32
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
    Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

    Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

    Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

    1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

    You must login or register to view this content.

    2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

    4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

    6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:

    * If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

    * I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

    * If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

    * Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.
  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to crucifer2 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 06-01-2017, 08:50 AM
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    5,369
    Posts
    91,370
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by crucifer2 View Post
    Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
    Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

    Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

    Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

    1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

    You must login or register to view this content.

    2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

    4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

    6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:

    * If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

    * I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

    * If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

    * Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.


    Stickied! Nice small tutorial on this, should be helpful.
  4. 07-29-2017, 03:08 AM
    FallenSoldier's Avatar
    FallenSoldier
    At least I can fight
    FallenSoldier's Avatar
    FallenSoldier
    At least I can fight
    2,356
    Posts
    13,694
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by crucifer2 View Post
    Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
    Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

    Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

    Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

    1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

    You must login or register to view this content.

    2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

    4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

    6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:

    * If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

    * I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

    * If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

    * Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.


    how do I find out my Ubisoft uPlay Account Login? most games just log me in automatically.
  5. 07-29-2017, 06:22 AM
    32
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FallenSoldier View Post
    how do I find out my Ubisoft uPlay Account Login? most games just log me in automatically.


    Login in You must login or register to view this content. via Playstation network account and unlink PSN ID.
    The next time the game needs to ask Ubisoft uPlay Account.
  6. 07-29-2017, 06:24 AM
    FallenSoldier's Avatar
    FallenSoldier
    At least I can fight
    FallenSoldier's Avatar
    FallenSoldier
    At least I can fight
    2,356
    Posts
    13,694
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by crucifer2 View Post
    Login in You must login or register to view this content. via Playstation network account and unlink PSN ID.
    The next time the game needs to ask Ubisoft uPlay Account.


    I can sign into my Ubisoft account via psn account? What if it's already link do I gotta unlink? Would it be safer to contact Ubisoft and reset my pass to my acc ?
  7. 07-29-2017, 06:40 AM
    32
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FallenSoldier View Post
    I can sign into my Ubisoft account via psn account?

    Yes.

    Originally Posted by FallenSoldier View Post
    Would it be safer to contact Ubisoft and reset my pass to my acc ?

    If you do not remember your uplay login what do you say techsupport Ubisoft? Just follow the instructions above.
  8. 07-29-2017, 06:41 AM
    FallenSoldier's Avatar
    FallenSoldier
    At least I can fight
    FallenSoldier's Avatar
    FallenSoldier
    At least I can fight
    2,356
    Posts
    13,694
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by crucifer2 View Post
    Yes.


    If you do not remember your uplay login what do you say techsupport Ubisoft? Just follow the instructions above.


    I'll look further into it.
    Thanks for your reply
  9. 09-01-2017, 02:49 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    7,123
    Posts
    197,142
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by crucifer2 View Post
    Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
    Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

    Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

    Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

    1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

    You must login or register to view this content.

    2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

    4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

    6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

    You must login or register to view this content.

    FAQ:

    * If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

    * I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

    * If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

    * Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.


    damn did see this too late :( but great post Winky Winky
  10. 09-24-2017, 05:40 AM
    CallMeDex's Avatar
    CallMeDex
    Gym leader
    CallMeDex's Avatar
    CallMeDex
    Gym leader
    326
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    MWR, Go to make a Cod account and it will show right there Smile
  11. 10-05-2017, 04:04 PM
    sSkiRilLexD's Avatar
    sSkiRilLexD
    Save Point
    sSkiRilLexD's Avatar
    sSkiRilLexD
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    What is if my Account is banned? hm