Post: Did Xploder stop updating their PS4Xploder Software?
02-11-2018, 12:50 AM #1
fatalfox
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, I'm new to this forms. I was wondering if Xploder stop updating there PS4Xploder software. I bought there software as it was advertised that it works on the latest firmware as shown below.

You must login or register to view this content.

When I bought the product and set everything up according to the quick guide they've provide, I wasn't able to resign the saves from the online cheat vault, nor from other sources to my profile/PSN account. I contacted their customer support a week ago and haven't heard from them since. I assuming they just gave up updating there software, but they continue to push uncompleted game save shown on there twitter feed?

PS4Xploder V1.0.7
PS4 V5.05 released on January 18, 2018
02-11-2018, 04:29 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by fatalfox View Post
Hey there, I'm new to this forms. I was wondering if Xploder stop updating there PS4Xploder software. I bought there software as it was advertised that it works on the latest firmware as shown below.

When I bought the product and set everything up according to the quick guide they've provide, I wasn't able to resign the saves from the online cheat vault, nor from other sources to my profile/PSN account. I contacted their customer support a week ago and haven't heard from them since. I assuming they just gave up updating there software, but they continue to push uncompleted game save shown on there twitter feed?

PS4Xploder V1.0.7
PS4 V5.05 released on January 18, 2018

Well thats a big trick they are using they are kinda lying but also not you can use Xploder on the latest firmware but you cant use saves from the latest or all firmwares the only saves you can use are saves that are made on 4.50 or before
02-13-2018, 10:07 AM #3
fatalfox
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Well thats a big trick they are using they are kinda lying but also not you can use Xploder on the latest firmware but you cant use saves from the latest or all firmwares the only saves you can use are saves that are made on 4.50 or before

I would say they're blatantly lying to their customer's. They are not providing details where they have or have not updated their software, they've added monitorization to their reviews, so all bad feedback is not shown, or deleted. The last review was from 07/08/2017, and all feedback are "five" start rating, also their customer support is no where to be seen.

Anyway thank you for replying to this thread.

Much appreciated
02-13-2018, 10:09 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by fatalfox View Post
I would say they're blatantly lying to their customer's. They are not providing details where they have or have not updated their software, they've added monitorization to their reviews, so all bad feedback is not shown, or deleted. The last review was from 07/08/2017, and all feedback are "five" start rating, also their customer support is no where to be seen.

Anyway thank you for replying to this thread.

Much appreciated

Yup they remove feedback if you talk bad about them on facebook or twitter they will block you off their pages

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo