03-03-2018, 12:31 AM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my platinum save for Gauntlet. An extremely grinding game. Hopefully it might help with some of those trophies. It is untested so can someone please test it out and let me know what trophies pop.

Update:
Its been confirmed that all trophies can be obtained with this save. Just follow a trophy guide to see what you need to do.

Thanks to everyone who has helped testing out this save for me.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-03-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, azizX, cactustrav77, Cherryninja2, chuchucha, CristinaRawr, drigo1, feedmymind, Herbino, HW99, Jassy, lcfurlann, melzdad, pandorra13, rashier47, snahp888, Wednesday 13, Wosley
03-03-2018, 08:21 AM #2
Looks like since stuff is mastered, things like kills n such aren't popping. Damn. Ah well.
03-03-2018, 01:37 PM #3
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
SO you weren't able to pop anything?
03-03-2018, 03:53 PM #4
sadly, no. maybe send the save to save wizard and maybe they can roll out something for exp/gold cheats?
03-03-2018, 05:24 PM #5
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by melzdad View Post
sadly, no. maybe send the save to save wizard and maybe they can roll out something for exp/gold cheats?

I emailed them the save. Lets see if can do anything with it

The following user thanked Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

melzdad
03-04-2018, 05:31 AM #6
ok this save is awesome, and you can pop every trophy with it. you have to play local, most trophies can be popped in endless mode, just play with each of the characters and get a kill with each attack and have a trophy guide handy. you can look at the mastery on the main menu to see what to do with each character. i got 93% trophies in an hour without ever playing the game before. im only missing three and they are obtainable as well. for the campaign trophies you have to finish the level you are playing for trophies to pop. you can play on easy and the hard trophies pop when doing the proper type of level. for endless if you finish one level with the character that went 50 levels you will get the 50 levels in endless trophy. if you finish endless with the warrior you will get finish 10 levels in endless. the only trophy that you have to put in work is 25 in endless. the warrior can start on level 19 so with a little practice you can get him to level 25 for the final endless trophy. all im missing is 25 in endless and 2 bosses. the bosses are easy with a video. endless should be easy too. i bet you can get plat in like 30 mins with this save

THANK THE OP!!!

The following 3 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

Mazdarx81, pandorra13, Wednesday 13
03-04-2018, 07:04 AM #7
Weird. I dunno recall mode I did but nothing was popping. Gonna try again tomorrow, doing what you posted.
03-04-2018, 08:13 AM #8
I can confirm it is working.

The following 2 users say thank you to pinabao for this useful post:

Mazdarx81, Wednesday 13
03-04-2018, 12:51 PM #9
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
ok this save is awesome, and you can pop every trophy with it. you have to play local, most trophies can be popped in endless mode, just play with each of the characters and get a kill with each attack and have a trophy guide handy. you can look at the mastery on the main menu to see what to do with each character. i got 93% trophies in an hour without ever playing the game before. im only missing three and they are obtainable as well. for the campaign trophies you have to finish the level you are playing for trophies to pop. you can play on easy and the hard trophies pop when doing the proper type of level. for endless if you finish one level with the character that went 50 levels you will get the 50 levels in endless trophy. if you finish endless with the warrior you will get finish 10 levels in endless. the only trophy that you have to put in work is 25 in endless. the warrior can start on level 19 so with a little practice you can get him to level 25 for the final endless trophy. all im missing is 25 in endless and 2 bosses. the bosses are easy with a video. endless should be easy too. i bet you can get plat in like 30 mins with this save

THANK THE OP!!!

Thanks for the help
03-04-2018, 07:37 PM #10
i don't know what i'm doing wrong. resigned and copied save, start local game-endless and have tried warrior, valkyrie, and wizard. i did basic attacks and special ones and nothing is popping up. completed 2 floors and still at 0%. :(

The following user groaned melzdad for this awful post:

MatusPredator07
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo