Post: Batman Return To Arkham City Multiple Trophies [CUSA04516]
03-04-2018, 08:28 PM #1
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This save is a lot further into the game than my previous saves. You should be able to get a lot of side missions completed and their trophies if you continue to play. Save is currently in a room for the last gadget to unlock all upgrades and gadgets trophy and it will also complete MR. Freeze side mission. You should be able to get all hostage trophies as well and even unlock the riddler fight if you collect a few more riddler trophies. All Riddler's Revenge missions are unlocked but not completed. If someone wants to work on those, it would be great. If a side mission is completed under New Game Plus, check the normal playthrough to complete that side mission.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-31-2019 at 12:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 8 users say thank you to ktohaan for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, husqvarna29, JonathanOpie, Leonrpg, pandorra13, The Pursuer, thecozybean67, Wosley
04-01-2018, 10:54 AM #2
OK,is very good。。。。
05-31-2018, 01:17 AM #3
Originally posted by ktohaan View Post
This save is a lot further into the game than my previous saves. You should be able to get a lot of side missions completed and their trophies if you continue to play. Save is currently in a room for the last gadget to unlock all upgrades and gadgets trophy and it will also complete MR. Freeze side mission. You should be able to get all hostage trophies as well and even unlock the riddler fight if you collect a few more riddler trophies. All Riddler's Revenge missions are unlocked but not completed. If someone wants to work on those, it would be great. If a side mission is completed under New Game Plus, check the normal playthrough to complete that side mission.

what i can get from this save ?
can i get the rescue hostages trophies !
05-31-2019, 12:48 AM #4
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Just a heads up, The title says CUSA04601 [Arkham Asylum] but the save inside is CUSA04516 [Arkham City]

The following user thanked SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

aeneax
05-31-2019, 12:48 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SWAMP DEVIL View Post
Just a heads up, The title says CUSA04601 [Arkham Asylum] but the save inside is CUSA04516 [Arkham City]

Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out.
03-12-2020, 08:07 AM #6
Yes
Originally posted by angel_man View Post
Originally posted by ktohaan View Post
This save is a lot further into the game than my previous saves. You should be able to get a lot of side missions completed and their trophies if you continue to play. Save is currently in a room for the last gadget to unlock all upgrades and gadgets trophy and it will also complete MR. Freeze side mission. You should be able to get all hostage trophies as well and even unlock the riddler fight if you collect a few more riddler trophies. All Riddler's Revenge missions are unlocked but not completed. If someone wants to work on those, it would be great. If a side mission is completed under New Game Plus, check the normal playthrough to complete that side mission.

what i can get from this save ?
can i get the rescue hostages trophies !
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo