03-05-2018, 03:10 PM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All trophies are obtainable with a platinum save. I've tested.

This game is really god damn hard to get platinum trophy.

Not only the trophies related to difficulties, but also the trophies about suiciding, killing, healing and damage.

Hope it will help. Follow trophy guide of this game if you have troubles.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 03-05-2018 at 03:19 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

abufhad, Alberish, birka, BlackMetalPanda, chaoszage, DeanH, Dr.Dante, EmoZio, FatherComstock, fenicce, gringo1974, hassanxx, JoschkaFreeman, kuzya, NNNim, Notaru, ripherup, saxay, Sbyrko91, ser, stasya, traffydlaw, Wosley, xseafogx
03-05-2018, 03:13 PM #2
i was about to delete it and then you came...
you are godsent Smile
03-06-2018, 02:57 PM #3
phusiz
Keeper
Has anyone got a platinum save for US version?
03-06-2018, 04:01 PM #4
After defeating the last boss it popped some trophies. no platinum yet! killed one "friend" to get a trophy and resurrected one.
03-06-2018, 04:24 PM #5
frez0r
Gym leader
Wow thanks so much for this save! You can get all difficulty related trophies by just beating the Prologue on bananas difficulty. Same for the Trials, just beat the first on bananas and all trophies pop. Don´t have the plat yet, but guess it´s pretty easy via chapter select.

EDIT:

The challenges for "The Other Forest" and "Snowy Highlands" are not completed, at least not on hard or bananas. Strangely, I got the trophy for all challenges on normal difficulty after beating one of the 5 main game challenges (although there are no "flags" for completion for the two aforementhioned challenges). You sure this is a complete plat save? Thanks either way, of course.
Last edited by frez0r ; 03-06-2018 at 10:51 PM.
03-07-2018, 10:49 AM #6
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Wow thanks so much for this save! You can get all difficulty related trophies by just beating the Prologue on bananas difficulty. Same for the Trials, just beat the first on bananas and all trophies pop. Don´t have the plat yet, but guess it´s pretty easy via chapter select.

EDIT:

The challenges for "The Other Forest" and "Snowy Highlands" are not completed, at least not on hard or bananas. Strangely, I got the trophy for all challenges on normal difficulty after beating one of the 5 main game challenges (although there are no "flags" for completion for the two aforementhioned challenges). You sure this is a complete plat save? Thanks either way, of course.

True. Something will show unfinished because they were finished while co-operating and I wasn't the host. However, they still count as finished things but just show unfinished.

I'm pretty sure that this is a plat save. If you finish one level, challenge or something else on Banana, you will get the trophies.
03-07-2018, 11:08 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by phusiz View Post
Has anyone got a platinum save for US version?

There is no Advanced Mode for this game so Re Regioning will be impossible to do you can try to make a request in the Request Section
03-07-2018, 03:44 PM #8
frez0r
Gym leader
I did the Crystal Caverns challenge on hard and bananas, but both trophies didn't pop. Just the one for normal worked. So I guess for these two higher difficulties, at least one challenge was not properly registered or something :/

EDIT: Okay I copied over your save again and re-tried on hard. This time the trophy popped for whatever reason. But unluckily not for bananas. It´s really strange I guess these trophies are kind of glitched when achieved in coop. I will try again and see if I can somehow make it unlock. Just takes time since bananas difficulty is a nightmarand I´m not that good at the game I guess.

EDIT: Okay so I finally unlocked it. My only advice is to don´t switch equipment or do anything else in the game but to go to challenges and beat one on bananas. Stay offline, too to be sure.
Last edited by frez0r ; 03-07-2018 at 06:25 PM.
03-07-2018, 05:24 PM #9
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
There is no Advanced Mode for this game so Re Regioning will be impossible to do you can try to make a request in the Request Section

=/. this is bad bro. i think all games need unlock advanced mode in save wizard, or only have option in save wizard to covert
03-08-2018, 09:05 PM #10
ps4gamer76
Save Point
Can anyone tell howto block the firmware update (5.50) and get online? I'll need to download magicka 2 from the store.

thx
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo