03-06-2018, 02:42 AM #1
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. This save has:
49/50 Captures
49/50 investigations
you need one of each for the trophies
also if you do the main mission to slay the kirin you get the lvl 100 achievement (you get 999 lvl after this mission)
download link : You must login or register to view this content.

2.This save has:
49/50 Secondary missions
49/50 guild cards (for this you only need to enter to menu and accept the guild card)
you need one of each for the trophies
download link: You must login or register to view this content.

3. This save has:
99/100 Missions via multiplayer
you need one more for the trophy.
also i got 5 big gold crowns and 5 gold mini crowns on this save just to keep you updated with the crowns trophies

4.This save has:
100k research points (just go to resources center and deliver the 3 or 4 missions)
also i got 5 big gold crowns and 6 gold mini crowns on this save just to keep you updated with the crowns trophies

5. This save has:
49/50 elder dragons
you need one more for the trophy.

6. This save is for Monster Ph.D. - Research everything about almost every monster.
You only need to go and talk to the Ecological research man, deliver Deviljho research result and you will get the trophy
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits to ProSaudi

You only need to go and talk to the Ecological research man, deliver Kulve Taroth research result and you will get the trophy
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits to evildrake

7. Monster Hunter - Hunt 500 large monsters
This save has:
496/500 monsters
you need 4 more for the trophy.

8.Miniature Crown Collector & Giant Crown Collector
This save has:
9/10 large gold monsters crowns
9/10 mini gold monsters crowns
you need one more of each

9. Monster Slayer
99/100 monsters hunted
you need one more to kill
download link: You must login or register to view this content. credits goes to alphapiers

10. This save has:
49/50 Elders dragons
49/50 Arena quests
49/50 Tempered monsters
9/10 Mini gold crowns
9/10 Large gold crowns
you need one more of each
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits goes to sizzurp12321

11. This save is for the crowns trophy:
last 2 remaining monsters :
Nergigante: Giant
Kushala Daora: Mini
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits to Andrew Raukens & juergen666 & mithjack & ghost 22 for this save

save 2 for crowns. credits to Andrew Raukens
you only need crowns for black diablo with this save.

maybe it can unlock other things on it? for the money trophy i think you can get it if you spend some money. and craft 5 armours tier 8 and 5 weapons tier 8 to see if you get those trophies.

character name: LOLA (girl)
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-03-2019 at 04:04 PM. Reason: prefix

The following 79 users say thank you to leicabogdan for this useful post:

abufhad, alifilm, AntikRe, arnaud02, Awares, B_colo_pr, Barabao, Berbere, BetoUk, bitns, bobsandbag, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Clever, Cloud, CrazyMK2020, Cyberprion, darkalix, denn750, duff89, evildrake, fenicce, Ali D Killer, hajwel, HarryNohara, hattan, Hklj, HulkHogan06, ignored467, isigo, jambalaia00, Jaydogg14, JoaSanLop, Joecoolt, jon68, JoschkaFreeman, juergen666, KenderZSZ, kiki1941, Kim-Chi, klashenuo, ktp11445, Leonrpg, Magikarp1114, magna19, mark1, MD_Luffy, Medreny, Merlin_wall, mkaaay, moebius13, mohd.uk, noob38, Paranoid_SAR, PEPEBENY, ProSaudi, qDextR, Qeaky, ragner-tot, KingRonSwanson, RPGAddict, sam2000, sampo7619, sataniaa, Sbyrko91, Serphgames, Shenmuelover, Shooterman1296, sirdee6666, sizzurp12321, ThatEpicSomeone, traffydlaw, TwoWeu, Wosley, xDeviluke, yvenv, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, zerobbox
04-09-2018, 09:15 AM #119
Originally posted by PlatinNac View Post
Deviljho is not required!

That’s right

i’ve got the smallest Kushala crown and I got the trophy

Now I only need the giant nergigante to get the platinum

Thank you guys for confirming that

The following user thanked ProSaudi for this useful post:

traffydlaw
04-09-2018, 01:12 PM #120
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ProSaudi View Post
That’s right

i’ve got the smallest Kushala crown and I got the trophy

i got jack sheet nothing for 2 days now and i'm fed up of it.
04-09-2018, 02:04 PM #121
I got kushala crown in five hours try to play the tempered missions and you will get it.

The nergigante people say the best missions for the nergi the one with the 2 silvers and 1 gold rewards.

If you want to know the right size

1-Kushala Daora: look at his leg if you are taller than his leg, it means this is the right one to slay

Small crown pic:

You must login or register to view this content.

Giant crown pic:

2-The nergigante: look at his tail if his tail is taller than your body or at least his tail covered your body it means this is the largest nergi

Giant crown pic:

I took screenshots from this video

Thanks,

Update

I got the platinum

Kushala from a temper quest with 3 rewards

Nirgigante from a temper quest with two rewards

Thanks guys and see you in another game
Last edited by ProSaudi ; 04-10-2018 at 06:34 AM.

The following user thanked ProSaudi for this useful post:

traffydlaw
04-09-2018, 02:20 PM #122
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
If the save was posted after he got the monster phd trophy and can it still unlock after the deviljho update since it requires you to talk to eco research guy
04-09-2018, 03:31 PM #123
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
I know the tale signs and I've been doing investigations non stop still no dice.
04-09-2018, 04:12 PM #124
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
There is events out for crowns lol but none for elder dragons sorry dude i got all mine done today and im using US version of the game lol
04-09-2018, 04:17 PM #125
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
There is events out for crowns lol but none for elder dragons sorry dude i got all mine done today and im using US version of the game lol

Yeah they are useless for elder dragons, this is the reason i said before to leave only event monsters left so the grind would be much easier, now it's hell fighting the same monsters over and over and over.

I think I'm going to try one more today but after that I'm done, i have other things to do and grinding for crowns endlessly is not one of them.
04-09-2018, 04:28 PM #126
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Lucky you dude there is only a few us saves and none of them do anything lol just applied cheats lol but they did leave a save for crowns masters with odogron crowns left and he is an event monster im grinding 500 kills 100 online quests sad part is i play solo lol
04-09-2018, 04:32 PM #127
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Lucky you dude there is only a few us saves and none of them do anything lol just applied cheats lol but they did leave a save for crowns masters with odogron crowns left and he is an event monster im grinding 500 kills 100 online quests sad part is i play solo lol

8* Slaying Investigation
Target Nergigante
Item Reward Silver, Silver Gold
Gold Reward 21780
Time 50 min
Faint 2
Upsurge Gathering Points
Attempt 3
Monster Size 2310.15
Last edited by rei112 ; 04-09-2018 at 04:41 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo