03-06-2018, 02:42 AM #1
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. This save has:
49/50 Captures
49/50 investigations
you need one of each for the trophies
also if you do the main mission to slay the kirin you get the lvl 100 achievement (you get 999 lvl after this mission)
download link : You must login or register to view this content.

2.This save has:
49/50 Secondary missions
49/50 guild cards (for this you only need to enter to menu and accept the guild card)
you need one of each for the trophies
download link: You must login or register to view this content.

3. This save has:
99/100 Missions via multiplayer
you need one more for the trophy.
also i got 5 big gold crowns and 5 gold mini crowns on this save just to keep you updated with the crowns trophies

4.This save has:
100k research points (just go to resources center and deliver the 3 or 4 missions)
also i got 5 big gold crowns and 6 gold mini crowns on this save just to keep you updated with the crowns trophies

5. This save has:
49/50 elder dragons
you need one more for the trophy.

6. This save is for Monster Ph.D. - Research everything about almost every monster.
You only need to go and talk to the Ecological research man, deliver Deviljho research result and you will get the trophy
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits to ProSaudi

You only need to go and talk to the Ecological research man, deliver Kulve Taroth research result and you will get the trophy
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits to evildrake

7. Monster Hunter - Hunt 500 large monsters
This save has:
496/500 monsters
you need 4 more for the trophy.

8.Miniature Crown Collector & Giant Crown Collector
This save has:
9/10 large gold monsters crowns
9/10 mini gold monsters crowns
you need one more of each

9. Monster Slayer
99/100 monsters hunted
you need one more to kill
download link: You must login or register to view this content. credits goes to alphapiers

10. This save has:
49/50 Elders dragons
49/50 Arena quests
49/50 Tempered monsters
9/10 Mini gold crowns
9/10 Large gold crowns
you need one more of each
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits goes to sizzurp12321

11. This save is for the crowns trophy:
last 2 remaining monsters :
Nergigante: Giant
Kushala Daora: Mini
download link: You must login or register to view this content. - credits to Andrew Raukens & juergen666 & mithjack & ghost 22 for this save

save 2 for crowns. credits to Andrew Raukens
you only need crowns for black diablo with this save.

maybe it can unlock other things on it? for the money trophy i think you can get it if you spend some money. and craft 5 armours tier 8 and 5 weapons tier 8 to see if you get those trophies.

character name: LOLA (girl)
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-03-2019 at 04:04 PM. Reason: prefix

The following 79 users say thank you to leicabogdan for this useful post:

abufhad, alifilm, AntikRe, arnaud02, Awares, B_colo_pr, Barabao, Berbere, BetoUk, bitns, bobsandbag, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Clever, Cloud, CrazyMK2020, Cyberprion, darkalix, denn750, duff89, evildrake, fenicce, Ali D Killer, hajwel, HarryNohara, hattan, Hklj, HulkHogan06, ignored467, isigo, jambalaia00, Jaydogg14, JoaSanLop, Joecoolt, jon68, JoschkaFreeman, juergen666, KenderZSZ, kiki1941, Kim-Chi, klashenuo, ktp11445, Leonrpg, Magikarp1114, magna19, mark1, MD_Luffy, Medreny, Merlin_wall, mkaaay, moebius13, mohd.uk, noob38, Paranoid_SAR, PEPEBENY, ProSaudi, qDextR, Qeaky, ragner-tot, KingRonSwanson, RPGAddict, sam2000, sampo7619, sataniaa, Sbyrko91, Serphgames, Shenmuelover, Shooterman1296, sirdee6666, sizzurp12321, ThatEpicSomeone, traffydlaw, TwoWeu, Wosley, xDeviluke, yvenv, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, zerobbox
04-21-2018, 09:52 PM #164
Thank you for Platinum and thanks to everyone who helped us
04-21-2018, 11:03 PM #165
Thankyou very much Smile got the small crown trophy, just grinding for the large one now... so many Diablos' which look big but aren't gold :/ which investigation are people using?
04-22-2018, 04:40 PM #166
This is so awesome of the community and I am so glad I found this forum. This some real hard work from members. Keep it up guys and THANK YOU.
04-23-2018, 06:57 AM #167
Guys anyway to re-region the save files here. SW advanced mode is disabled for this game. I don't understand why are they doing this.
04-23-2018, 05:37 PM #168
If I have an American console and bought the digital EU version would the saves work?
04-23-2018, 05:56 PM #169
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by michmaster View Post
If I have an American console and bought the digital EU version would the saves work?

Yes it will work only the game will count

so if you bought the game on any eu acc the game will be eu and the saves will work
04-23-2018, 05:57 PM #170
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Yes it will work only the game will count

so if you bought the game on any eu acc the game will be eu and the saves will work

awesome, thanks for the confirmation!
04-23-2018, 05:58 PM #171
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by michmaster View Post
awesome, thanks for the confirmation!

Your welcome.

before buying the game i suggest you to check out gamefaqs for the CUSA of the game since some games have a different cusa code for digital and disc so lets say the saves are for the digital version and you buy the disc they wont work then but not every game is this way
04-23-2018, 06:34 PM #172
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Your welcome.

before buying the game i suggest you to check out gamefaqs for the CUSA of the game since some games have a different cusa code for digital and disc so lets say the saves are for the digital version and you buy the disc they wont work then but not every game is this way

oh crap... where in gfs can i verify this? and what would the CUSA for these saves be?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo