Post: Dark Souls 3 - Platinum Save Set [CUSA03388/CUSA03365]
03-06-2018, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.

This is a complete save set for this fantastic game.
80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Kyoshiro's thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

You will need to reach the first bonfire and defeat the first boss yourself.
I suggest using the starter save included as it has maxed stats.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

UPDATE: Every file now has an instruction file inside.

Champion Gundyr - Use save File - Untended Graves in the areas folder. Run through the area and you will find him. You are invincible so its not an issue to beat him.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are in each file.
Let me know if there are any issues:
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 2,022 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _H3x_, -xi-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 0fox, [email protected], 1233355, 123maximan, 16tancredc, 2minican, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, 3Omar, 4rsre, 7L7_MoDz, aalhar10, Aayren96, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abdulsalam95, Abe221222, Abeche, abodmhamd, abomaha707, Aboodz, abosaud09, Ace1111, AceOfHope, Acosta-Martin, Acroshot, addyemad, Adlis82, Adonist, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, advent68, aeneax, Aessmat, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Afrodinga, afyonks, ag555, agent, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, ahmad no, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, aidandesilva, Ailson, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, Ak-ZeZo, aka_3badi, Akashi234, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkshawrHans, Akx, Al-SAHLANI99, albaking, Alberish, Alberta, Alberto-Ruiz, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, alex kidd, Alex Uyutov, Alex-Pilote, alexandrecascao, Alexombre91, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, [email protected], ali251020, alialkhafaji, alii, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, allanmace, Allohashin, ALOYX, AlphaAkuma, Alrowily54, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, alwaphi and 1,922 other users.
02-18-2020, 07:22 PM #200
*Edit. Never mind, got it via one of the other saves. Thanks
Last edited by chadders76 ; 02-18-2020 at 08:08 PM.
02-18-2020, 08:19 PM #201
Originally posted by burntlink View Post

nice thank you
02-19-2020, 01:45 AM #202
ele tem a dlc porque eu tenho aqui
02-24-2020, 02:29 AM #203
thanks
02-26-2020, 01:24 PM #204
Hi there!

I'm new to this save replacing thing. Could someone guide me how to do this ?
I simply copied em in and PS4 says " This save data belongs to another user"

Did some research and saw it needs some kind of app named save wizard but I'm not able to purchase anything online so I can't use that
02-26-2020, 04:29 PM #205
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Johnny238 View Post
Hi there!

Did some research and saw it needs some kind of app named save wizard but I'm not able to purchase anything online so I can't use that

Save Wizard is the only program that can make it so you can use someone else's saves. Without using it to resign those saves, that's just the error message you'd see.
02-28-2020, 10:37 PM #206
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Hi there!

Save Wizard is the only program that can make it so you can use someone else's saves. Without using it to resign those saves, that's just the error message you'd see.

So well!
Is that possible for someone to use their program if I give em one of my saves to resign the rest for me?
02-29-2020, 03:46 PM #207
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Hi there!

So well!
Is that possible for someone to use their program if I give em one of my saves to resign the rest for me?

Asking someone else to do that would be against forum rules, and you'd be unlikely to get someone to agree to that anyway. Simply setting up your profile on their account would permanently eat up a slot on their program, since the installation is tied to accounts.

If you decide to purchase Save Wizard, know that it also lets you add cheats to saves for many PS4 games.
03-01-2020, 06:36 PM #208
Hi there!

So well!

Asking someone else to do that would be against forum rules, and you'd be unlikely to get someone to agree to that anyway. Simply setting up your profile on their account would permanently eat up a slot on their program, since the installation is tied to accounts.

If you decide to purchase Save Wizard, know that it also lets you add cheats to saves for many PS4 games.

Oh I'm sorry so!

I should play in original way cause I'm living somewhere that I'm not able to purchase things online. so simplh starting a new game. I haven't farmed sword grasses and the wolf is gone now.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo