Post: Dark Souls 3 - Platinum Save Set [CUSA03388/CUSA03365]
03-06-2018, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.

This is a complete save set for this fantastic game.
80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Kyoshiro's thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

You will need to reach the first bonfire and defeat the first boss yourself.
I suggest using the starter save included as it has maxed stats.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

UPDATE: Every file now has an instruction file inside.

Champion Gundyr - Use save File - Untended Graves in the areas folder. Run through the area and you will find him. You are invincible so its not an issue to beat him.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are in each file.
Let me know if there are any issues:
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 2,012 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _H3x_, -xi-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 0fox, [email protected], 1233355, 123maximan, 16tancredc, 2minican, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, 3Omar, 4rsre, 7L7_MoDz, aalhar10, Aayren96, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abdulsalam95, Abe221222, Abeche, abodmhamd, abomaha707, Aboodz, abosaud09, Ace1111, AceOfHope, Acosta-Martin, Acroshot, addyemad, Adlis82, Adonist, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, advent68, aeneax, Aessmat, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Afrodinga, afyonks, ag555, agent, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, ahmad no, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, aidandesilva, Ailson, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, Ak-ZeZo, aka_3badi, Akashi234, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkshawrHans, Akx, albaking, Alberish, Alberta, Alberto-Ruiz, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, alex kidd, Alex Uyutov, Alex-Pilote, alexandrecascao, Alexombre91, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, [email protected], ali251020, alialkhafaji, alii, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, allanmace, Allohashin, ALOYX, AlphaAkuma, Alrowily54, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, alwaphi, Alxtrunk and 1,912 other users.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo