Post: DON’T UPDATE TO 5.50 if you want to use save wizard
03-08-2018, 09:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version firmware 5.50 release, no update yet. later save wizard fix this and i send news.

Update : 5.50 works now
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 03-08-2018 at 04:26 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Gagliardi, ThatEpicSomeone, worrorfight, Wosley, xSOADx
03-08-2018, 02:15 PM #29
In the beta you can't copy resigned saves from usb to system.

Anyone with OF 5.50 can test that?
03-08-2018, 02:25 PM #30
My system auto-updated to 5.50.

I just attempted to re-sign this: You must login or register to view this content.

It will not allow me to copy from USB to System.
03-08-2018, 02:34 PM #31
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post

I just attempted to re-sign this: You must login or register to view this content.

and does this work?
03-08-2018, 02:36 PM #32
Awak3n1ng
Pokemon Trainer

wtf sony went that far?

what douchebags
03-08-2018, 02:57 PM #33

Yeah you don't seem to be able to copy old FW saves to the PS4 at all. I tried it with a Monster Hunter save backup on my PC (my own save) that SaveWizard had created yesterday.

"Cannot copy (CE-42613-6)"

It appears save resigning for 5.50 is nuked as well.
03-08-2018, 02:59 PM #34
wilkiwilki
Save Point

I tried and it works. But the only thing is that the saves copied from the updated system can't be use in save wizard.
03-08-2018, 02:59 PM #35
I've been using Save Wizard with the 5.50 Beta without any issues, so I wonder what may have changed between Beta 3 and the live OFW.
I just got Save Wizard within the last week or so, so if I already can't use it, I'm gonna be f**king pissed.

Originally posted by wilkiwilki View Post
I tried and it works. But the only thing is that the saves copied from the updated system can't be use in save wizard.
I wonder if it's something in the coding of Save Wizard that is throwing the error, just as a precaution.
Like, "if FW is not equal to, do not edit save."

Originally posted by Audioboxer View Post
Yeah you don't seem to be able to copy old FW saves to the PS4 at all. I tried it with a Monster Hunter save backup on my PC (my own save) that SaveWizard had created yesterday.

"Cannot copy (CE-42613-6)"

It appears save resigning for 5.50 is nuked as well.
This seems kind of normal... ish. My Bloodborne save is super old, and once one of the FW updates got pushed, it wouldn't let me upload it to PS+.
Last edited by eighthdayregret ; 03-08-2018 at 03:04 PM.
03-08-2018, 03:09 PM #36
some say it works some say i does not ... does resign work can we put in old saves in the new 5.50 ps4
03-08-2018, 03:09 PM #37
Originally posted by eighthdayregret View Post
I've been using Save Wizard with the 5.50 Beta without any issues, so I wonder what may have changed between Beta 3 and the live OFW.
I just got Save Wizard within the last week or so, so if I already can't use it, I'm gonna be f**king pissed.

I wonder if it's something in the coding of Save Wizard that is throwing the error, just as a precaution.
Like, "if FW is not equal to, do not edit save."

This seems kind of normal... ish. My Bloodborne save is super old, and once one of the FW updates got pushed, it wouldn't let me upload it to PS+.

Possibly, however, I've been copying saves from 4.7x on this site onto a PS4 with 5.05. Or does SaveWizard convert it to a 5.05 save when its resigning?

Originally posted by bartburg View Post
some say it works some say i does not ... does resign work can we put in old saves in the new 5.50 ps4

Seems like the answer is no. Or it doesn't work for Monster Hunter anyway.

Tried using my own save from 5.05 and it refuses to copy off the USB onto the PS4.
Last edited by Audioboxer ; 03-08-2018 at 03:11 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo