03-15-2018, 06:41 PM #1
comer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi All

I think these save will get almost all trophies (just not sure on the boar hat upgrades)

Replaying the story trophies will re-pop those, same with the hidden bosses

(So, head to the Forrest of White Dreams, play Serpant Sin of Envy to unlock Serpant Sin of envy and so on)

Find a Crystal
every little bit and Diligence pays

Win a fight in the east
Lioness Hearsay (East)
BonaFide Celebrities
Famous at Last
You're something else
Proper Attire
flawless fight (dont get hit)

Go to Forest of White Dreams and play "The Serpent Sin of Envy" and get an S rank
The Serpent Sin of Envy
The Legendary Order
Not Bad

Still in the Forest play the side quest (win with any rank)
Veteran Trapper (if you trigger a trap)
You're Special (if you use a special move)
We're all special (if you used a special move)
The Crusaders Signal Fire
Pretty Good
Pretty Darn Good

Head to the right and play errand 1
Hey I helped

Head to the West, win a fight
Lioness Hearsay (West)

Head to the North, win a fight
Lioness Hearsay (West)

Head to the Outskirts, win a fight
Lioness Hearsay (central)

The save titled All S rank quests pops those trophies and the other save will pop the trophy for all collectables

Combo and co-op you need to do yourself (Co-op isnt 2 player, its a 2 vs 2 fight, you just press down on the d pad for a co-op move)

If you go into the boar hat menu with the magic save you should have red glowing slots, click these to apply the upgrades for the crafting trophies

Need someone to test to let me know if you can get the platinum or if its just shy a few but either way the most time consuming trophies are done for you

Enjoy
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:23 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to comer for this useful post:

Ahmad55d, Aneeed, BubbaDaBarb, Ciccioboy, Death1127, Deniz-_112, frez0r, gatsu71, Horben, inter5tella, joker0908, koz3bal, Mago de Oz, Mansour252, milburn, milito0022, mm.mew, MrDexter835, Myzztikal, NimzBLN, oazzamx12, otaku_X_Man, pepelemoko, Styloa, TheBlackPec, Vintage_1983, Wasabi123, Wosley, x-020
03-11-2020, 07:29 PM #20
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by Aitch View Post
Originally posted by DARK.ANGEL View Post
Originally posted by supdrmann View Post
Thanks a lot for that saves.

I can confirm that the save file from the first folder will definitely give you:
Not Bad - Just do an S rank again on any main mission, preferable "The Serpent Sin of Envy" as its the easiest and fastest one
That'll Do - Do an S rank again on any easy side mission
The Legend Returns - Next to the 'Forest of White Dreams', the Errand mission #02 will spawn that you have to s-rank. If it doesn't spawn for you, just repeat "The Serpent Sin of Envy", after completion switch to traveling and check again. Sometimes it's necessary to do a circle of 5 quests until it spawns again.

do u have save for -setting up the boar hat trophy ?Idk

any luck finding the save?

No 😔
09-11-2020, 01:37 AM #21
Bro thanks for the saves, but i really wish you left one Boar hat update so the community could get this trophy as well.
08-16-2023, 08:14 PM #22
Originally posted by DiCiolla5674 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

[EU CUSA08054]
Here is my Save for the Expert Adventurer Trophy
U only need to buy the last Magic Piece and the Trophy Pop Up

Hmm... This save is corrupt. Can you re-upload?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo