03-25-2018, 08:09 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
THIS SAVESET IS FOR [EU - CUSA08386]
Instructions are stored in the .txt files inside folders!

I wrote "PLATINUM SAVESET", because this is as close as I can get you to achieve it. There are three trophies missing which are listed below.

Remember to always delete your current RUINER save data from PS4 Hard Drive, before copying any save from this saveset.

There are two types of files:
1) RuinerSaveSlot - this contain data from all playthroughs
2) TrophyDataFile - this contains... unlocked skins and weigh the same as RuinerSaveSlot (96mb). Shame...
For all the trophies you need to resign and copy ONLY the RuinerSaveSlot.
I don't know if TrophyDataFile voids trophies, but it's better to be safe than sorry, so don't copy it until you obtain all trophies from this set.

For all the fights I recommend spawning ARMOR BREAKER hammer and swing it, alternately doing dodges. Watch "Recommendation.mp4" from this set if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

Save file - "08a. HARD ENDING" is for the hardcore players only, because it's super hard without long training. Feel free to proceed to "08b. NG+ & KILLS" package if this one is too hard for you.

With all that being said, let the fun begin. GO GET THEM PUPPY!

List of Save Files:

01. PROLOGUE
- Don't even get me started.

02. BOSS 1,2,3 & EASY ENDING & COMBO
- GOD MODE: ON,
- Good dog,
- Take It Easy,
- Rest in pieces,
- KILLYOU! KILLYOU! KILLYOU!,
- I'm in charge now,
- Who's the King?,
- Siblings From Hell.

03. ANGEL 1
- On the fly,
- Perfect timing.

04. CATS
- CATS person.

05. COINS
- Fortune seeker.

06. BOUNTIES
- Wanted DEAD or ALIVE.

07. HOST PILES & ANGEL 2
- Ashes To Ashes,
- Kill'em ALL.

08a. HARD ENDING
- Take It Easy,
- RUINER,
- Hacker.

08b. NG+ & KILLS
- Take It Easy,
- RUINER,
- Hacker,
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger,
- Magic mirror,
- Blaze it,
- It's Over 9000!,
- Die hard,
- Mind control master,
- Mickey Mantle,
- Renaissance Man.

BONUS SKINS (Additional save data which doesn't collide with others).
Nearly all skins are unlocked.

TROPHIES WHICH HAVE TO BE DONE BY YOURSELF:

MAIN GAME
- Gotta get pumped! ->>> Do 1003 pushups by holding the D-PAD UP for around 15 minutes.

DLC (Additional GAME MODES)
- Faster than a bullet ->>> Finish Speedrun. You just have to finish it. There is no time limit but you have to do it in one run - no quitting allowed!
- Peace was never an option ->>> Finish Arena:Colosseum [/COLOR]

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-23-2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 23 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

19willy74, 66GraF66, Akeemi14, BASIA2001, birka, Cloud, Death1127, frez0r, hassanxx, HW99, Jayfizzle, JoschkaFreeman, kiki1941, Leonrpg, mnga13, mohammed-121, Nathaniel, NNNim, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, Reidso, stasya, Wosley, Zaraki#5826
03-25-2018, 09:12 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
THIS SAVESET IS FOR [EU - CUSA08386]
Instructions are stored in the .txt files inside folders!

I wrote "PLATINUM SAVESET", because this is as close as I can get you to achieve it. There are three trophies missing which are listed below.

Remember to always delete your current RUINER save data from PS4 Hard Drive, before copying any save from this saveset.

There are two types of files:
1) RuinerSaveSlot - this contain data from all playthroughs
2) TrophyDataFile - this contains... unlocked skins and weigh the same as RuinerSaveSlot (96mb). Shame...
For all the trophies you need to resign and copy ONLY the RuinerSaveSlot.
I don't know if TrophyDataFile voids trophies, but it's better to be safe than sorry, so don't copy it until you obtain all trophies from this set.

For all the fights I recommend spawning ARMOR BREAKER hammer and swing it, alternately doing dodges. Watch "Recommendation.mp4" from this set if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

Save file - "08a. HARD ENDING" is for the hardcore players only, because it's super hard without long training. Feel free to proceed to "08b. NG+ & KILLS" package if this one is too hard for you.

With all that being said, let the fun begin. GO GET THEM PUPPY!

List of Save Files:

01. PROLOGUE
- Don't even get me started.

02. BOSS 1,2,3 & EASY ENDING & COMBO
- GOD MODE: ON,
- Good dog,
- Take It Easy,
- Rest in pieces,
- KILLYOU! KILLYOU! KILLYOU!,
- I'm in charge now,
- Who's the King?,
- Siblings From Hell.

03. ANGEL 1
- On the fly,
- Perfect timing.

04. CATS
- CATS person.

05. COINS
- Fortune seeker.

06. BOUNTIES
- Wanted DEAD or ALIVE.

07. HOST PILES & ANGEL 2
- Ashes To Ashes,
- Kill'em ALL.

08a. HARD ENDING
- Take It Easy,
- Renaissance Man,
- RUINER,
- Hacker.

08b. NG+ & KILLS
- Take It Easy,
- RUINER,
- Hacker,
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger,
- Magic mirror,
- Blaze it,
- It's Over 9000!,
- Die hard,
- Die hard,
- Mind control master,
- Mickey Mantle,
- Renaissance Man.

BONUS SKINS (Additional save data which doesn't collide with others).
Nearly all skins are unlocked.

TROPHIES WHICH HAVE TO BE DONE BY YOURSELF:

MAIN GAME
- Gotta get pumped! ->>> Do 1003 pushups by holding the D-PAD UP for around 15 minutes.

DLC (Additional GAME MODES)
- Faster than a bullet ->>> Finish Speedrun. You just have to finish it. There is no time limit but you have to do it in one run - no quitting allowed!
- Peace was never an option ->>> Finish Arena:Colosseum [/COLOR]

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Smile

Dont own this game myself but thanks for the amazing saves and save-sets you give to the community, cheers mate

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

onyx001
04-26-2018, 10:07 PM #3
ikaku
Gobble
Thaks for your time and help
05-23-2019, 05:24 AM #4
This Work in Us version?
05-23-2019, 04:51 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mrnobody View Post
This Work in Us version?

It's an EU Save. It just incorrectly had a US prefix. Fixed now. Whenever you see a thread prefix that's different from the prefix that comes after it in the thread title itself, the thread title is the correct one. Or, more specifically, always look at the CUSA code.
05-23-2019, 10:58 PM #6
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by mrnobody View Post
This Work in Us version?

It's an EU Save. It just incorrectly had a US prefix. Fixed now. Whenever you see a thread prefix that's different from the prefix that comes after it in the thread title itself, the thread title is the correct one. Or, more specifically, always look at the CUSA code.

Ok, thanks for the tip
05-27-2020, 07:41 PM #7
Hey Mate thx for this awesome contribution. One question. You wrote in your Hard Run Save File: "If it's too hard for you and you don't care about have legit trophy cabinet, then you can load the "NG+ & KILLS" save."

I did that every trophy pops, but how the heck can this trophy get achieved easy? Do i have to finish the very final level as well? Because it's on NG+, yes but it's extremely unfair because of this final bastard of boss. Is there any way to get the Hard trophy easier somehow`

Thanks a lot
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo