03-26-2018, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i put my save 100% comrades with the first and the second DLC*You must login or register to view this content.
say me if works
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-11-2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

750z, aeneax, Aromaro, coritanos, David-MARCHAL, KevinSnowe, kinlop, letmesignup, selvin santos, Wosley
04-14-2018, 07:20 AM #2
diven
Gobble
thanks for your sharing.
Last edited by diven ; 06-01-2018 at 02:37 AM.

The following user thanked diven for this useful post:

Spcedead678
04-27-2018, 01:04 AM #3
Thank you for the save! Is there any chance of making a "Blessed by All" save? Smile
04-28-2018, 01:29 AM #4
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Anyway to make a us save of This?
11-30-2018, 02:42 AM #5
sad,can not do "Blessed by All"
07-10-2019, 12:32 AM #6
HAFIZ
Rookie
Is there FFXV Multiplayer Comrades Standalone save files/trophies?
07-10-2019, 11:48 AM #7
i don't understand, but don't work this save for me. Delete my save, copy that save and loaded my character... lv 7 xd. why? i quit the internet connection and loaded my character too, i get lost xdd. sorry for my bad english...
07-10-2019, 01:40 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by raperorapero View Post
i don't understand, but don't work this save for me. Delete my save, copy that save and loaded my character... lv 7 xd. why? i quit the internet connection and loaded my character too, i get lost xdd. sorry for my bad english...

Are you sure you're using the right game? This save is NOT for the Standalone Comrades. This save is for The DLC that was part of Final Fantasy XV itself, then removed from the game in patch 1.27 maybe 1.5 years ago. If you're able to play the Comrades DLC at all then either you have not updated Final Fantasy XV in a very, very long time, or you downgraded your patch to 1.26 (which is possible).

My guess is you're launching the "stand alone" game that replaced the DLC, since the DLC is not part of the game anymore. These save files will not work with the stand alone unless you go through the save transfer process, but I do not know how that works.

Originally posted by HAFIZ View Post
Is there FFXV Multiplayer Comrades Standalone save files/trophies?

I haven't seen anyone post saves for the stand-alone yet, and you're not the first to look for them. I just did a search and came up empty. If you can still transfer character from main game to standalone, though, then you could use the saves from a thread like this and transfer progress. I never did that and don't know how it works but I assume there must be information for it somewhere unless Square Enix messed all that up too which is entire probable come to think of it.
07-10-2019, 01:57 PM #9
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

this is the problem jajajaja. thanks friend!!
07-18-2019, 06:16 PM #10
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Originally posted by raperorapero View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

this is the problem jajajaja. thanks friend!!

Even if you could transfer you won't be able to get the bless by all trophy you need a save right before the boss.
It is hard to do some quests alone. Familiar Fright is a pain if you are not strong enough.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo