Post: Digimon World: Next Order - Three Time Consuming Trophy Saves [CUSA05469]
04-07-2018, 05:24 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've spent the last few days mopping up three of the most difficult/ time consuming trophies in Digimon World: Next Order and I thought I'd share my efforts with you all. This pack of saves will earn you the following:

Supreme Tamer (For maxing out your tamer level at 50)

Card Master (For collecting all 540 digimon cards)

and Professor of Digimon (For raising 200 different digimon)

Instructions are provided in the set for each save but those instructions can be listed in this post on request. I hope these saves help someone get that hard earned platinum. Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-27-2019 at 02:54 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

ATHx, boltstryke, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Coolpey, DiabloPinata, dragun619, fenicce, HopeXiX, Horben, jackie_k, [email protected], lukazrfs, Mago de Oz, milito0022, NoblemanThief, PerfectCell911, Wosley
04-17-2018, 12:34 PM #11
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by c10carlos View Post
hello.
could not load the downloadable content, download it again from playtation store

Help

You need to download the game’s DLC in the PlayStation Store. It should all be free.
04-17-2018, 12:43 PM #12
super i tested and it's work
04-17-2018, 05:47 PM #13
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
You need to download the game’s DLC in the PlayStation Store. It should all be free.

I have those dlc downloaded but still I get that message
04-17-2018, 08:03 PM #14
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
I’m not really sure what would be missing then. You might try reinstalling each of them from your library just in case, but if that doesn’t help I’m not sure what would.

I’m sorry it’s giving you issues at any rate.
04-17-2018, 09:02 PM #15
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Rebuild your licenses to fix it
04-18-2018, 12:16 AM #16
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Rebuild your licenses to fix it

How is that reconstructed?
Safe Mode?
04-18-2018, 03:11 AM #17
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Could yoy please upload the profile data too... im getting the same message related to add ons..there are 2 free.. by the way you play the game digital or disc version.

Thanks
04-18-2018, 03:49 AM #18
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
Could yoy please upload the profile data too... im getting the same message related to add ons..there are 2 free.. by the way you play the game digital or disc version.

Thanks

The system data would only be tied into game options. I played this using the disc version but I’m not sure that there were any version differences in the save data.

It’s showing that I have four different DLC entries for the game so it might have had some preorder content that I’d forgotten about and if that’s the case I’m really sorry, everyone.
04-18-2018, 05:43 AM #19
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
No its in your settings under account setting
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo