04-27-2018, 09:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heya,

Here is my save set for some of the GoW trophies (CUSA0710 Europe).

All the instructions are inside the zipped files and in this thread.

Trophies you can get with this save set:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following trophies are thanks to You must login or register to view this content.. Thanks him in his thread by clicking on his name or by clicking one of the two saves below:

If you want to download all save files at once click You must login or register to view this content.!

Instructions:

Allfather Blinded
Load the game > Click continu
You spawn on a beach at the landsuther mines. Follow the following video (from 2:50) to get to the last raven!

Chooser of the Slain
You spawn at the council of valkyries. Defeat the queen by opening the rift in the middle of the room!

Curator
You spawn on a ledge at the witch lair. Look on this ledge to find the last Artifact!

Dangerous Skies
You spawn in a cave. You should walk outside follow the road until you see the chained dragon. Free the dragon at the binding totem.

Like Oil and Water
You spawn in the temple. Talk to brok to finish the last mission!

The Truth
You spawn inside a room in frond of a board. Open the board by clicking circle.

Treasure Hunter
You spawn on a beach with a wall you can climb in frond of you. Climb the rock!
When you climb up the rock you have to walk through a cave on a ledge to the other side.
There is another wall you should climb in frond of you, next to the dwarf. After climbing up that wall go right and you should go through a cave and see two statues. On the ledge towards the statues lies the last treasure!

"Worthy", "Why Fight It?", "Path of the Zealot", "Primordial"
When you spawn walk to broks shop and buy the last Leviathan Axe and Blades of Chaos Upgrade.
Craft the following armor sets.. Traveler armor and Ancient armor sets.

Fire and Brimstone
You at the last challenge of Muspelheim. Start the challenge by clicking circle at the sword.

EXTRA INSTRUCTION:
For those who want to complete 100% themselfs (although that does not give any achievement). There is one last chest in the garden of the witch and one around the side of the temple in the middle of the lake of the nine. Video of the chest around the temple is You must login or register to view this content. the video should start on 45 seconds (where the chest is).
The last rift is shown in this video by clicking You must login or register to view this content. (video should start at 2:26).

extra note: i do not think you can get "Beneath the Surface" with these saves. I've unlocked that achievement very early in the game. Not by completing anything, but just by going to all the places.

ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-09-2019 at 03:33 PM. Reason: 28-4: Added one new save file. 29-4: Added instructions in the thread. 30-4: Added Broh saves to this thread. 1-5: Removed "All Will Fall" from the list.

The following 123 users say thank you to ChaosNLD for this useful post:

7h1nk, a.m0rad, Aako, abade460, AbduAlaziz_77, aelton, AfromanPSN, agit000, Ajakis, ajsking, Alex_prox7, Alfreddy32, allenzang, Anselmo Ricci, Apollinaire, arison, Artur-Kratos, azooz-, belga, Bernardo5555, berserk2120, bh_0096, bigbabar34, BitBoy, bobhead801, BooYaaKaa, Broh, Budokai12, camboggia75, chriz, Ciri, coybadboy07, Cutewolf, Dagon7878, danilo_BR, darkmagic909, DiamondSchecter, Dimitri2001, Dotana, ducknorris, Dunham, EduReptilia, Elu51ve_E, emmanueltotti, EvilDark500, habolo96, hacker5727, hkendi, Horben, i__mhm, Idol-I, iethanhuntz, j.s211, Jax1984, Jillq8, JRG1988, Kaizer123, Karim98120, klone, Kooki, Kopy, koz3bal, krkr007, Leonrpg, lolik, LOORDWAR, MA6AR, maa14, madaara, madara22, Major Meat Bone, Mazdarx81, medo0ovip, mnga13, Modded_GEN, Mohammed42, mortalkombat, Mr.DREX, MrMcBeanie, MXNlink, njmy111, novicexz, nukester, OleAce, owoking999, Pablo83b, Pincopallo94, placebohead, pongtanad, ProSaudi, QasYou, RageSoul51, rioener, ron100, ryan990, samurai_ghost00, savias, Scarlet-Gear, scrotopalla, sdawyertom and 23 other users.
04-28-2018, 08:41 AM #11
Also if getting both the legendary chest and last realm tear i hope it pops the trophy Beneath the Surface where you have to Explore all the Lake of Nine has to offer.

If it doesn't do you have a save for this specific trophy Beneath the Surface.
04-28-2018, 10:46 AM #12
Originally posted by PaulRis54 View Post
for your valykrie save or allfather blinded you are at 98% completion for midgard summary, Can i ask where your last legendary chest is and last realm tear encounter is please. It's driving me nuts.

Inside the zip file of the corresponding trophy there are instructions on how to get the trophie. Including where the last chest is and the last realm tear. Please read those instructions first. If after reading those you have any problem completing the trophies don’t hassitate to ask here.

The following user thanked ChaosNLD for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci
04-28-2018, 10:51 AM #13
Originally posted by PaulRis54 View Post
Also if getting both the legendary chest and last realm tear i hope it pops the trophy Beneath the Surface where you have to Explore all the Lake of Nine has to offer.

If it doesn't do you have a save for this specific trophy Beneath the Surface.

The trophy “Explore all the Lake” i got realy early in the game. Not by conpleting anything, but just by exploring the full map.
04-28-2018, 11:15 AM #14
Which save has the instructions for the last chest and realm tear? I've look in the two I've mentioned.They don't have it.Also wouldn't getting the last chest and realm tear get the trophy?
04-28-2018, 12:19 PM #15
Yeah i don't see instructions in any of the folders telling me where the last legendary chest is and realm tear is. I'm currently on the valkyrie save and there is a legendary chest and realm tear missing for the 100%.Which in return would make it a 100% save
04-28-2018, 04:20 PM #16
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Man when you add Fire and brimstone?
04-28-2018, 04:21 PM #17
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
Hi man thanks for the Sharing

Can you add this trophies gamesave?

Darkness and Fog
Iðunn’s Orchard
Quick Tempered
Darkness and Fog
Fire and Brimstone

When load chooser of the slain unlock in the menu unlock Unfinished Business trophy

The trophy All Will Fall pop with the game save Like Oil and Water

I've added You must login or register to view this content. save file to the collection.

The following user thanked ChaosNLD for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci
04-28-2018, 07:18 PM #18
Thank you

A grandiose work
04-28-2018, 08:44 PM #19
Appreciate this!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo