05-07-2018, 08:44 AM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load the Save 7 and wait a couple of seconds. The gold trophy should pop. Don't forget to re-sign not only a save file 7 but others as well (I'm not sure if it makes the difference, just in case). Also, backup your own saves before resigning!

I tested it on a dummy account. It popped. So, I hope it will work for you as well.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by stasya ; 10-08-2019 at 04:26 PM.

The following 90 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, abdullah_ali, Alexombre91, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AntiFog, AshKetchum87, Astronautx, b0shey, BadEd546, bakajanai, Battlehorst, BIO9527, birka, Brbr898, Bumcleaver, Busiu1986, canikoblivan, Coug86, danielc655, darkshadow2, ddtommy, diopig85, emmanueltotti, fresh2thapoint, g11, Geese, Hamster-X, herefortheplats, HoraceWalpole, hotboyx4, Icarus_1_, ignored467, isigo, jdjfhfbrjeu32, jxb0535, Kelux, KillSwitch, knutt, Kzx, Ladon's Avatar, maa3, Magicwahupa, Maikeru, malachit75, MarcusPeterson222, MariusXD, miichaelchriis, Miradude11, mont266, Monte, moteeb, msokusanagi3D, NaeMoney-_-, Nathaniel, niklas_xyz10, NimzBLN, [email protected], oOqzqzoO, ooxxhdxxoo90, OrangeFiesta, PadawanCasho, ph14woozies, plus_25_attack, pra1994, QueenofHorror6903, reptil-1997, RichL, Rimsa, rxssk, scippo, Sir_Auron, sirliftsalot1996, Stynx, TaakeDown, taka, takudetal, thebestplayer, Thelozigamer161, Titan04, TyrnMethu, tyron,williams, Udall, Uptonogood, Webslasher, Willard, wilson gomez, Wosley, xanyd, Xavieralicea1995, xiao bin
05-07-2018, 04:26 PM #2
Ooh, nice! Any plans to upload any more?
05-07-2018, 05:11 PM #3
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by X View Post
Ooh, nice! Any plans to upload any more?

Just uploaded difficulty trophies.

Most of trophies are connected to random events and I think you need to do them legit. At least, I couldn't make one pop on a dummy account. I might upload more saves, but I also won't do those that requires some type of Combo. These are also kind of random. Even if I fullfill all requirements there's no guarantee, it will pop on a resigned save.

The following 2 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

Hamster-X, ignored467
05-07-2018, 07:36 PM #4
stasya
◔‿◔
Added a save for one of the most troublesome trophies. Not Another Zombie Game. Just load the save file and wait for the Virus to do its job.

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

ignored467
05-08-2018, 10:38 AM #5
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by stasya View Post
Just uploaded difficulty trophies.

Most of trophies are connected to random events and I think you need to do them legit. At least, I couldn't make one pop on a dummy account. I might upload more saves, but I also won't do those that requires some type of Combo. These are also kind of random. Even if I fullfill all requirements there's no guarantee, it will pop on a resigned save.

The trophies with the random events are such a pain. I‘m trying for over 3h to trigger the second pop up message for the Olympic Spoiler trophy. With big luck i get the first message after 4-6 ingame months after that it i got nothing more Angry
05-10-2018, 12:36 AM #6
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Added a save for one of the most troublesome trophies. Not Another Zombie Game. Just load the save file and wait for the Virus to do its job.

Is it possible that you can make a save for the Film Fanatic trophy?

The following user thanked reptil-1997 for this useful post:

PadawanCasho
03-23-2020, 04:08 AM #7

thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to Uptonogood for this useful post:

diopig85, xiao bin
04-08-2020, 12:20 PM #8
Originally posted by reptil-1997 View Post

Yes please please please! haha Would really love a save for film fanatic.. i have a save where the it will win the planet of the apes award but i can't get the trophy to pop.. can upload it for testing but i think the trophy is glitched in the current update.
04-10-2020, 03:43 AM #9
Originally posted by PadawanCasho View Post
Originally posted by reptil-1997 View Post

Yes please please please! haha Would really love a save for film fanatic.. i have a save where the it will win the planet of the apes award but i can't get the trophy to pop.. can upload it for testing but i think the trophy is glitched in the current update.

Ok so i managed to get the Film Fantatic trophy and have a save for it. I will upload it together with an updated scenario master save as this one only has the first 20.
If anyone has any suggestions of tips before i upload the saves that would be amazing as im only new to this whole things. Cheers!

The following user thanked PadawanCasho for this useful post:

MarcusPeterson222
11-01-2020, 12:43 PM #10
Film Fanatic+Not Just a Pretty Face+We love fact checkers ????need
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo