05-08-2018, 03:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Gauntlet Platinum save for Eu region. This save is untested but every trophy should be able to be earned in this save. if someone can test this out and let me know if everything is good then ill update the thread. anyways here it is
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 07:27 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to tolazygaming for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, Death1127, gringo1974, Hanse, lumanic, mary1313, Penseur, powerade73, psxplay, Sbyrko91, startuga, Wosley, XGan
02-25-2021, 09:30 PM #11
XGan
I am error
Originally posted by chaoszage View Post
Originally posted by XGan View Post
having problem with 25 Endless. last trophy and i did everything, not sure what i'm missing. is someone willing to play it online? the online is like dead..

[EDIT] Got it, take the wizard in Endless mode and try to get trough 1 level. Best is with invincle that way you can just run most parts without fighting.

how do you get the level 50 endless mode trophy?

You'll automatically get the 50 trophy when you die ( doesn't matter which level) as for the 10 and 25, just start from 1 to 25. Best is to use the Wizard. Use invincible to run by monsters.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo