05-12-2018, 05:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unzip You must login or register to view this content. and you will find both saves. With them, it should be a platinum in no time.

They are already in .zip form themselves for faster resigning. One save is at the end, I believe if you just select continue it may pop all the trophies I obtained in that play-through (untested). Just finish the game/watch the credits and see what pops.

The second save is actually for two trophies that require a choice to be made at this particular part of the story. On this particular save, you should only have to save the toys, not destroy them.

See video for the save labeled CUSA04880-Fire: [video]https://youtu.be/TiAhsR8YC4w[/video]

I had gone through the game twice to get the trophies without a guide, turns out with a guide it's all doable in one because of where/how the game auto-saves.

Enjoy and please leave any feedback/questions you have.
Last edited by xMudkips ; 05-12-2018 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Forgot a tidbit.

The following 3 users say thank you to xMudkips for this useful post:

CStrife, iambatman2019, RageSoul51
05-13-2018, 07:03 AM #2
Thanks for this. Do you plan to do a save set for the EU version too (separate trophy list)?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo