05-17-2018, 02:50 PM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save One: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Before using the save, please disconnect your PS4 with Internet, or you cannot unlock "Truly awesome" trophy.

Step One: Finish the last level of Mystical Pique in "Back to Origins" section. You can get...

Teensies' friend[Rescue 150 Teensies]
Teensies' hero[Rescue 300 Teensies]
The chosen one[Rescue all the kidnapped Teensies]
We could be heroes[Collect enough lums to unlock 10 Heroes paintings in the Heroes Gallery]
Sooo rich![Gather 1 million lums and unlock the final Hero]
Perfect![Get the 3 lums cups and the 3 Teensy cups of a painting]
Swiped clean![Save all the Teensies in one world to win a Diamond Cup]
Bronze Addict[Win all the Bronze Cups from the paintings]
Silver Addict[Win all the Silver Cups from the paintings]
Gold Addict[Win all the Gold Cups from the paintings]
Diamond Addict[Win all the Diamond Cups from the World paintings]
Nostalgia[Finish your first "Back to Origins" painting]
Old school[Finish all the "Back to Origins" paintings]
Truly awesome![Reach the final level of Awesomeness]

Step Two: Open your box and scratch all the tickets left. You can get...

Lucky![Scratch 10 lucky tickets]
Scratch me![Win and scratch all the lucky tickets]

Step Three: Go to "Creatures" section. You can get...

They're so cute![Win 30 creatures]
I just love them![Win all the creatures]

Some other trophies might also pop after you complete what the trophies ask once again.
Master of the Lock, Challenger and Invaders trophies are unachievable with this save.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save Two: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit to You must login or register to view this content.

Scratch the 2 unscratched lucky tickets to get the final Back to Origins painting,
then go into the room to watch the lock unlock and the trophy will pop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save Three: You must login or register to view this content.

Disconnect your network first!
This trophy might pop immediately when you enter the game. If not, complete the first offline level must do. Have been tested.
And this save can also unlock Truly Awesome trophy if you complete two offline levels with all cups.

Online trophies must be done by yourself. For Invaders trophy:

Invaders trophy save by reptil-1997: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get a complete save set if you combine all these saves. BTW, all saves can be re-regioned to US.
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 01-19-2024 at 12:42 AM.

The following 537 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, [GB], *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, $$$ DANGER $$$, 04jberry, 1152753777, 19willy74, 2go, 415a415a454c, 9hazard9, a7medalhddad, Aadam-Hussain, Aalqarni24, Aankh, abdullah_ali, Abed86, abufhad, abulnoor, Acroshot, ADAY, AddictedSuzy, ado53, adrian188_, ahmednoor, ajsking, akaleu, albert2wesker, alemetal, Alexombre91, alexwight2017, Alhnon07, alian, Alkiba, Allicks, amigaman2005, amjed, amonpix, amony1, Andify, andrewfriedman, anglee, Angut84, AnimeFreak280, antonio0, anuaria, Apollinaire, Arpagone, articuno77, arzin, Ashina Traveler, AshKetchum87, Astaroth-369, avsreekar, azoz33, babielato30, BADDOG-9, bardinfog, bbtux, BD132, benja1016, billy67, birka, bitzaros, Bobcat, Bobjapeto, bobsandbag, bokerman, boltstryke, BonniePlayz, boodi82013, Boyka, brendanbee, Breoreus, Bumcleaver, burntlink, cacafurax 2, callistastory, carmania, casha, chacedavis, che_don_john, Chilloutkroete, chobit, chris-83200, ChrisJunior01, chriz, Claudio88, closedcasket, Cloud, coldhardcrash, colo2016, Conalu, conan-1, Connecter, coritanos, Cr1zBy, Cyber_, dahua123456 and 437 other users.
05-20-2018, 07:08 AM #20
Nice Save Thank You
05-20-2018, 08:09 PM #21
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Vigors View Post
People should be praising this way more! This is crazy dude! You just made a possibly 6 month platinum, and insanely hard platinum so much easier difficulty wise and time wise! OUTSTANDING to say nonetheless

Yup, the truly awesome trophy is a nasty bitch. Luckily we don´t have to deal with that. Sadly, we can´t get the master of the locks trophy or whatever it´s called. Without that, you´re basically forced to play through the whole game including doing all shit in terms of cups etc.
05-20-2018, 10:04 PM #22
El_Jefe247
Save Point
Thank you for the save
05-21-2018, 09:25 AM #23
testdummy12
Save Point
Thank you 4 this amazing save!! Thats what i was looking 4
Last edited by testdummy12 ; 05-24-2018 at 07:37 AM.
05-21-2018, 10:02 AM #24
hyphesten
Save Point
Would it be possible to use this to get "The competitor" and "Challenger!" ?
05-21-2018, 10:22 AM #25
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by hyphesten View Post
Would it be possible to use this to get "The competitor" and "Challenger!" ?

I´d rather not go online with this save but you can get these trophies super fast legit with a second account.
05-21-2018, 11:33 AM #26
hyphesten
Save Point
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
I´d rather not go online with this save but you can get these trophies super fast legit with a second account.

Yeah i know. But the ps4 i use, are not my main ps4. So my second account can't use my PS store games.
05-21-2018, 05:35 PM #27
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by hyphesten View Post
Yeah i know. But the ps4 i use, are not my main ps4. So my second account can't use my PS store games.

I understand. Hmm still, I don´t think you can directly pop these trophies with any save. I guess there´s no way around just asking someone on your friendlist to help you out.
05-21-2018, 09:11 PM #28
awesome but i cant see the download link?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo