Post: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Misc Trophies [CUSA05794]
05-25-2018, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.

You must login or register to view this content.
* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

**You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
[/b]* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 703 users say thank you to chacedavis for this useful post:

``,, -CupCakecCutie-, (Alex), 03max62, 1076530091, 1lucasrfernandez, [email protected], a62445561, a653475, a6999849, a6las, ab_scroch, Abdulla4542, abemad12, AboodyRDR, abuhmeed11, acck0118, acebluedolphin, acidburn4fun, acp1512, acyice, AdamJenson, adibotor, Adrianobr28, ADUNDUNKA, advent68, aeki88, aeneax, ag555, AkiTo94, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, Alexisacosta9822, Ali D Killer, ali_warchild, Allisom1988, alvaro_15, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, Amit4pro, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Lee, AndreyDelton, andwild, Aneurisma, anglee, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, Anqell Rafael, Anselmo Ricci, arlyfabian, asderek, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, avsreekar, AwesomeGreat, aymanos1986, aziiz, azoOozjif, b801017, badermo, bally341981, ballyshow, bangkay, barnoz, basharsky88, bayesh, bazo95, beastskills, Beethoven_BB, Ben-090885, beonde, Berserker, betozm, Bilibala-Chan, BKTOOR, blablabla692, blackmage, bleachereport, blurrz, bmcdearmon, bmj2k7, bobolay20, boltstryke, boodi82, boodi82013, boostingus, boriqueno, borough, Bosara5005, Boss1993, boy-kadsh, Brakyos, Brentage, britosousa, broomstop, brownie_1, bruhpeanut and 603 other users.

The following user groaned chacedavis for this awful post:

يويو
06-07-2018, 09:21 PM #11
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Dude, I'm testing your save...right now!!!
First I decided to test the trophy "quick and painless".
As you indicated, chapter replay elite> geothermal valey
However, it does not have the geothermal valley !!!

I did not understand!!!

ps> need internet on??
06-07-2018, 10:20 PM #12
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Dude, I'm testing your save...right now!!!
First I decided to test the trophy "quick and painless".
As you indicated, chapter replay elite> geothermal valey
However, it does not have the geothermal valley !!!

I did not understand!!!

ps> need internet on??

Just go to Geothermal Valley. Really you just need to kill any deer. Doesn't matter where.

It does not matter if the internet is on or off.

The following user thanked chacedavis for this useful post:

joaoemaria
06-07-2018, 11:41 PM #13
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by chacedavis View Post
Just go to Geothermal Valley. Really you just need to kill any deer. Doesn't matter where.

It does not matter if the internet is on or off.

Dude, I think you're wrong ... let's see:

- In your indication for the trophy "these belong to museum" I was able to open only 1 pack of cards because there were 18,000 credits. (the cheapest pack costs 5000) I opened the pack and did not drop the trophy.

-In your indication for the trophy "quick and painless" does not work. I killed 3 deer with different weapons for 3x in a row and it does not work.

- in your indication for trophies "way to go etc ..." do not drop anything !!! only the trophy of the 5 cards that was expected. If that's all to do then it does not work.

I think:
or you did not send the correct save
or is not able to indicate exactly what it is necessary to do
06-07-2018, 11:51 PM #14
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Dude, I think you're wrong ... let's see:

- In your indication for the trophy "these belong to museum" I was able to open only 1 pack of cards because there were 18,000 credits. (the cheapest pack costs 5000) I opened the pack and did not drop the trophy.

-In your indication for the trophy "quick and painless" does not work. I killed 3 deer with different weapons for 3x in a row and it does not work.

- in your indication for trophies "way to go etc ..." do not drop anything !!! only the trophy of the 5 cards that was expected. If that's all to do then it does not work.

I think:
or you did not send the correct save
or is not able to indicate exactly what it is necessary to do

1. Do you have over 300 cards?
2. Did you shoot the deer in the heart?
3. It seems that you are the only one who is having this issue. I'm not sure.
06-08-2018, 01:23 AM #15
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by chacedavis View Post
1. Do you have over 300 cards?
2. Did you shoot the deer in the heart?
3. It seems that you are the only one who is having this issue. I'm not sure.

If I have 300 cards?
If I had the trophy would have dropped it. The save must have the 300 cards to drop the trophy with the opening a pack.

As I wrote and I think you did not read, I killed 3 deer in the heart with 3 different weapons.

It would be nice if someone comments if it was useful save !!!

Did you plat the game? You have few medals .... many steps do not have medals and most of them are bronze ....
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 06-08-2018 at 11:09 AM.
06-08-2018, 11:27 PM #16
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
All I need is Way To Go and Golden Child for my Plat.

Neither popped Sal
06-09-2018, 12:19 AM #17
Let me check my save again.

I have the plat and I am not sure why its not popping.
Last edited by chacedavis ; 06-09-2018 at 12:54 AM.
06-09-2018, 01:00 PM #18
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
All I need is Way To Go and Golden Child for my Plat.

Neither popped Sal

.... and has one detail that I forgot to say:

-When you apply this save, it is necessary to download content. I can not say why .... My version is digital, already with the last pack, but it downloads more than 1gb, and the size of the game goes to 15.692gb

It is not possible to enter directly into expeditions .... have to wait for the download.

@chancedavis do you know why this content download?

@jimmyHack with this save you will not get these trophies. This save has 2 gold medals, 6 bronze medals and 2 silver medals. For these trophies you need to use @Akusura's save and make a "score attack" with gold.
06-15-2018, 06:45 PM #19
Has anyone had luck with Siberian Ranger? I just tried it and nothing popped for me.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo