Post: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Misc Trophies [CUSA05794]
05-25-2018, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.

You must login or register to view this content.
* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

**You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
[/b]* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 703 users say thank you to chacedavis for this useful post:

``,, -CupCakecCutie-, (Alex), 03max62, 1076530091, 1lucasrfernandez, [email protected], a62445561, a653475, a6999849, a6las, ab_scroch, Abdulla4542, abemad12, AboodyRDR, abuhmeed11, acck0118, acebluedolphin, acidburn4fun, acp1512, acyice, AdamJenson, adibotor, Adrianobr28, ADUNDUNKA, advent68, aeki88, aeneax, ag555, AkiTo94, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, Alexisacosta9822, Ali D Killer, ali_warchild, Allisom1988, alvaro_15, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, Amit4pro, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Lee, AndreyDelton, andwild, Aneurisma, anglee, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, Anqell Rafael, Anselmo Ricci, arlyfabian, asderek, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, avsreekar, AwesomeGreat, aymanos1986, aziiz, azoOozjif, b801017, badermo, bally341981, ballyshow, bangkay, barnoz, basharsky88, bayesh, bazo95, beastskills, Beethoven_BB, Ben-090885, beonde, Berserker, betozm, Bilibala-Chan, BKTOOR, blablabla692, blackmage, bleachereport, blurrz, bmcdearmon, bmj2k7, bobolay20, boltstryke, boodi82, boodi82013, boostingus, boriqueno, borough, Bosara5005, Boss1993, boy-kadsh, Brakyos, Brentage, britosousa, broomstop, brownie_1, bruhpeanut and 603 other users.

The following user groaned chacedavis for this awful post:

يويو
06-15-2018, 11:43 PM #20
Sorry been away. The original save was the wrong one. I reuploaded the platinum save and it should work as described. Sorry for the issues.

The following user thanked chacedavis for this useful post:

Caesarimp
06-16-2018, 01:52 AM #21
Ha! Well this new save got me Golden Child and the related trophies, which is excellent, but I was following your instructions for Siberian Ranger, and that one didn't pop, lol. Weird.
06-16-2018, 10:02 PM #22
Originally posted by Caesarimp View Post
Ha! Well this new save got me Golden Child and the related trophies, which is excellent, but I was following your instructions for Siberian Ranger, and that one didn't pop, lol. Weird.

Try this. After finishing the story, you can still find enemies in the open world because they will just keep respawning. I farmed all my combat encounters in the Siberian Wilderness Region. Each time I fast travelled there the enemies respawned near the campfire so just go around the area, shooting in the air with a rifle to lure the enemies, then kill all of them, fast travel away and fast travel back to the Siberian Wilderness. Repeat this process until you have wiped out 15 enemy groups. You can kill them quickly with explosive and poison arrows.
07-11-2018, 06:05 AM #23
gracias por suvirlo
07-11-2018, 08:22 AM #24
zzzlam
Gobble
thank u very mach
07-11-2018, 05:41 PM #25
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by nekstlevel View Post
Am I blind or there's no link for the save?

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

nekstlevel
07-22-2018, 08:59 AM #26
I need fsave trophy No stone-unturned. Help me!
08-02-2018, 02:38 PM #27
I messed up the lost expedition part, and now the cards for 200% disappeared even when I delete the save and put your save again. How to fix this?
08-15-2018, 02:23 AM #28
Aneurisma
Save Point
Can this save be re-regioned to EU?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo