Post: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Misc Trophies [CUSA05794]
05-25-2018, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.

You must login or register to view this content.
* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

**You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
[/b]* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 703 users say thank you to chacedavis for this useful post:

``,, -CupCakecCutie-, (Alex), 03max62, 1076530091, 1lucasrfernandez, [email protected], a62445561, a653475, a6999849, a6las, ab_scroch, Abdulla4542, abemad12, AboodyRDR, abuhmeed11, acck0118, acebluedolphin, acidburn4fun, acp1512, acyice, AdamJenson, adibotor, Adrianobr28, ADUNDUNKA, advent68, aeki88, aeneax, ag555, AkiTo94, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, Alexisacosta9822, Ali D Killer, ali_warchild, Allisom1988, alvaro_15, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, Amit4pro, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Lee, AndreyDelton, andwild, Aneurisma, anglee, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, Anqell Rafael, Anselmo Ricci, arlyfabian, asderek, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, avsreekar, AwesomeGreat, aymanos1986, aziiz, azoOozjif, b801017, badermo, bally341981, ballyshow, bangkay, barnoz, basharsky88, bayesh, bazo95, beastskills, Beethoven_BB, Ben-090885, beonde, Berserker, betozm, Bilibala-Chan, BKTOOR, blablabla692, blackmage, bleachereport, blurrz, bmcdearmon, bmj2k7, bobolay20, boltstryke, boodi82, boodi82013, boostingus, boriqueno, borough, Bosara5005, Boss1993, boy-kadsh, Brakyos, Brentage, britosousa, broomstop, brownie_1, bruhpeanut and 603 other users.

The following user groaned chacedavis for this awful post:

يويو
12-03-2019, 04:12 PM #47
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by luckydevil View Post
your file does not work. shows as corrupt on winzip.

Please don't spam. Rename the download to this: CUSA05794.zip

It's not my download but looking at the main post, that's what it should be. I extracted it from there. Make sure you do extract it, since it's two folders inside, so if you tried to import that ZIP as is, it probably wouldn't work.

Once you have the last folder, just the CUSA folder and PS4 files directly inside of it, resign it according to your preferred method, either zipping it and importing that zip, or putting it in a fake profile folder on your USB stick.
12-21-2019, 02:27 AM #48
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

It's not my download but looking at the main post, that's what it should be. I extracted it from there. Make sure you do extract it, since it's two folders inside, so if you tried to import that ZIP as is, it probably wouldn't work.

Once you have the last folder, just the CUSA folder and PS4 files directly inside of it, resign it according to your preferred method, either zipping it and importing that zip, or putting it in a fake profile folder on your USB stick.

Here's my problem though. It doesn't open through winzip.
12-21-2019, 05:02 PM #49
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Here's my problem though. It doesn't open through winzip.

Okay, I was looking at the wrong download, but it does require renaming.

A couple of things. One, assuming I'm checking the same download as you, it looks like the download is missing an extension. Rename the file. Is it called, without quotes, "Rise of the Tomb Raider"? If so, rename it, again without quotes: "Rise of the Tomb Raider.zip

It is a readable ZIP but an extraction tool won't recognize it as such without that extension. If your computer is not configured to view file extensions, the method for changing that option varies from Operating System to Operating System but is usually quick to find (if you can't, look up "show file extensions on ___", where the blank is whatever OS you're using, like Windows 10).

So see if it works in Save Wizard, using the Import Button (which reads ZIPS) after giving it a file extension. Looking at the file structure inside of the ZIP, there's a CUSA folder and only 1 CUSA folder, directly inside of the ZIP, and PS4 files directly inside of there. I'm not sure why I saw 2 separate sets of saves before but maybe I was distracted by the other links; Regardless, since it looks like just 1 save folder in here, and in the correct format, then assuming no issues with the files Save Wizard should be able to read the ZIP. No need to extract them. If that doesn't work there's another method to try.

Even though you hopefully don't have to extract this one anyway: Instead of using WinZIP, I would extract downloads around here using WinRAR, specifically version 5.1 or later (I used 5.7 on this PC). It's nothing against WinZIP. I like the program. But for some reason people have reported errors in Save Wizard after using programs other than WinRAR for extracting files. And when creating ZIPs to use in Save Wizard, I'd recommend creating them with Windows itself for the exact same reason.
12-30-2019, 12:53 PM #50
thanks
02-09-2020, 07:15 AM #51
Thanks for sharing!
04-27-2020, 12:31 AM #52
thank's
05-31-2020, 06:59 PM #53
thanks man, I am very happy for this save
07-11-2020, 01:58 PM #54
Thanks for sharing
07-14-2020, 10:44 AM #55
Oner13
Rookie
marking the thread. so i wont miss it again
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo