05-26-2018, 05:53 PM #1
OpTii
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,

Here is a couple of saves for the most time-consuming trophies: SURVIVORS, THESE ARE OUR STORIES, THIS IS MY STORY, HAPPY FAMILY, PARTNERS, UNDEFEATED, MORAL VICTORY, SAFE HARBOR, AN ARMY OF ME, MY TURN TO DECIDE, MISSION COMPLETE, BOOKWORM, LIBERATION, COMPLIANT, ESCAPE DEATH, I'LL BE BACK, JUST A MACHINE.

Link1:You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

• Just keep watching the cutscene and walk with Connor to the handprint machine & wait till the end of credits.
  • 'THESE ARE OUR STORIES' go to Extras and buy stuffs till the trophy pops.
  • 'MISSION COMPLETE' After finishing with the trophies above, delete & reload the 1st save and hit continue, wait till u take control of Connor and stay idle for about 4-5 min, he'll eventually kill Markus & then quit to main menu right at Kara with alice's scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update 1: Second link is for 'BOOKWORM' Trophy.

• 'BOOKWORM' Hit continue & as u have control of Cara, turn to da right and da last magazine should be layin on da ground, make sure to read both pages on both sides then exit to main menu & the trophy is yours.

Update 2: Third link is for 'LIBERATION' Trophy.

• 'LIBERATION' Continue with Markus & after shooting the tanks with the rpg, you'll get hilary clinton's scene, after she done speaking u can quit to main menu.

Update 3: Fourth link is for 'COMPLIANT' Trophy.

• 'COMPLIANT' Continue once again and choose whatever choices until Markus proposes to Connor to Become a devient or remain a machine, choose remain a machine and wait until the scene finishes then u can back to main menu.

Update 4: Fifth link is for 'ESCAPE DEATH' Trophy.

• 'ESCAPE DEATH' Continue & watch this 2 min YT video, You must login or register to view this content., return to main menu @ 4:24.

Last Update: Last link is for ''I'LL BE BACK'', 'JUST A MACHINE' Trophies.

• ''I'LL BE BACK'' Continue and finish the dialogue with Hank, quit to main menu at switching to the next scene.
  • 'JUST A MACHINE' Chapter select and choose The Bridge, then do these choices: PERSONAL QUESTION, PHOTO, STOP DRINKING, SOFTWARE, COLD, COLD, COLD, NOT ALIVE, NOTHING. Once he headshot him, quit to main menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-05-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Added more trophies.

The following 803 users say thank you to OpTii for this useful post:

``,, 1076530091, 179084986, 19willy74, a3596970082, aalvi, abemad12, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abudiix, accfg, acebluedolphin, ADAY, aeneax, Afro tiger, ajrss2009, ajsking, aklee530, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, Alberto Colon, alejp4, alemetal, Alexis-Wiscovitch, Alexsandr194, algebo96, aliellie, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, allychew, amoney3737, amony1, Anas014, anaton sSen, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, Anselmo Ricci, Apextreme, Applesauce, arbazameer22, ArmChairWARR10R, Árrow274, articuno77, asanro, atman880, August72, averagedude, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, Aziz albanna, azizX, azshabrani, B8zer0, Bactrim, BadTatto, Balrog, banan, BananaPudding, BanruoXie, bardinfog, BASIA2001, BatataQuerAlho4K, batofgotham, bayesh, beefRockchest, Belial_3, benreeves6644, bensora, BerserkerKwt, BetoJR, bgolde2, BillValadao, birka, blackmage, bleachereport, BloodWolf007, blue_ceberus, bobbyzamp, bobolay20, boltstryke, Bomb_Perignon, boodi82, BoredGuy1813, Bottega, braindead, Brakyos, Bronhatelo, broomstop, bruninho_rp, Brunomas100, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BukzBundy, burntlink, burntoazdt, busterdawg69, byacho, c10carlos, Cacodemon and 703 other users.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo