05-30-2018, 07:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Guide below

1- AR challengese 69 stars / 90 stars i left some easy challenges so get one star u will pop all 3 trophies for the challenges (u need just one star to pop 3 trophies)

2- New Game plus Trophy at the end of the game just 15 min of playing easy part

You must login or register to view this content.

3-Riddle me that trophy for complete the riddle side missions

4-Knight fall Protocol trophy in same save file

"Simply place the Riddler in GCPD, which will grant you the “Riddle Me That” trophy. Since the MW is at 100% now, activating Knightfall Protocol will net you “Knightfall” as well. You're welcome shitters"

thanks for xiipord for the saves :

You must login or register to view this content.

note : u cant re sign the both 1-2 saves at one time because they are in same slot 1, so u need to do it one by one

anybody need any help contact me

there is the hardest trophies in the game the others are story related trophies and mics trophies can done in 3 hours just follow a guide

dont forget guys the THANKS AND REP ME Happy
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: title

The following 103 users say thank you to angel_man for this useful post:

ali89, Anselmo Ricci, AppSpid66, barbeiro, bayesh, Big-BosS_BR, brien520, bsv683, BubblesPR, burntlink, busterdawg69, Chrisyyc, Coolpey, csk1990, danielvasqu, Danilo-, Darkknight305, Death1127, DJR_Supreme, dragun619, dstraor08, duyfox2512, emanuela, Eukiiii, Frosty, galaxyusa, gam1r-1988, gladio, Gríndhouse, hajwel, harlemboy0360, Hashem913, Heavenly_King, hess47, homerj92, Javad134, [email protected], Jknight30125, JKPT100, joevice, Josh90b, JRG1988, JuniorC, Kaue, KevinL, killmovesk99, Kiyarashkmn, KleberMishima, Kmhz786, Kyushuu, leejovin, lucashary, Luiz77, MadeFromLazers, mai231, Majesty4, Major Meat Bone, Malves, manh2, marx, mauromuratore, Medus, meier88, meithilesh, Midori2Kiiroi, milburn, milito0022, omarboflot, palojaeger, Penseur, puki_is_real, puppins92, RaidenTheVoyager, Rashid777, rfberquo, Rogue0101, Sabao8, sandsab, scrotopalla, Sennel, Shadow_dragon, Shyvering, SirMicolash, snahp888, soosanu, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, TheJuicyMoose, tioseb, Trn-Bnh-Minh, trombe05, uns12, Venom_S2N, viniciusventrue2, vull2808, Wanderkoken, willikings82, winstonkun, witlzx28, woodchair12 and 3 other users.
05-29-2019, 05:41 PM #20
I am having serious trouble with Brutality 101... Any tips??
Last edited by arijitc@361 ; 05-29-2019 at 05:41 PM.
05-30-2019, 12:01 PM #21
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by angel_man View Post

I stayed in this game only for 1 trophy:

-brutality 101

I tried many times but I do not know if it bug or I could not myself.

stare
09-05-2019, 11:08 PM #22

AR challengese 3 trophies and New Game plus Trophy dont pop help please
04-10-2020, 08:24 AM #23

Hey there friend, i got the copy in the system, and when opening the USB storage to copy to the system, it shows the year was in 2017 - seems like correct.

However after copying the save onto the system, it doesn't work.

The game just continue on where I left it before, it can not load your save.

Could you please help ?
04-10-2020, 04:16 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dstraor08 View Post

Hey there friend, i got the copy in the system, and when opening the USB storage to copy to the system, it shows the year was in 2017 - seems like correct.

Could you please help ?

Could be a patch changed it too much, but not sure. No experience with this game. But are you launching offline? Should be. Also make sure that, after backing up all of your own Arkham Knight saves, delete them off your PS4 before deleting them from your PS4, then copy over the resigned ones (if there's a profile save or anything of the sort, grab that too). That, plus staying offline the whole time, should minimize chances of conflicting save information.

Also, you say "continue" -- If there's an option to load instead, choose that, so that you can control exactly which save you're loading. A "continue" option lets the game pick which game it's loading, not you, and will often just load the most recent autosave (would pick something from 2020 over something from 2017).
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-10-2020 at 04:17 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

dstraor08
04-12-2020, 08:21 AM #25
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Could you please help ?

Could be a patch changed it too much, but not sure. No experience with this game. But are you launching offline? Should be. Also make sure that, after backing up all of your own Arkham Knight saves, delete them off your PS4 before deleting them from your PS4, then copy over the resigned ones (if there's a profile save or anything of the sort, grab that too). That, plus staying offline the whole time, should minimize chances of conflicting save information.

Also, you say "continue" -- If there's an option to load instead, choose that, so that you can control exactly which save you're loading. A "continue" option lets the game pick which game it's loading, not you, and will often just load the most recent autosave (would pick something from 2020 over something from 2017).

Hi thanks buddy for replying the comment.

I finally know Why, and despite my Region is US I still chose to Reregion your save file again.

It worked now, and I'm not so good at Gaming so the tank battle in NG+ makes me feel like going through hell, but I got that at the end.

Working towards Platinum now, thanks !!!

The following user thanked dstraor08 for this useful post:

aeneax
04-12-2020, 07:46 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Could you please help ?

Hi thanks buddy for replying the comment.

I finally know Why, and despite my Region is US I still chose to Reregion your save file again.

It worked now, and I'm not so good at Gaming so the tank battle in NG+ makes me feel like going through hell, but I got that at the end.

Working towards Platinum now, thanks !!!

Glad it's working but just to be clear these are Angel_Man's saves, not mine. I don't want anyone to confuse their hard work with my own. I'm just trying to help out.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

dstraor08
05-11-2020, 08:38 PM #27
Sabao8
Rookie
05-12-2020, 04:07 PM #28
Parabéns pelo trabalho, baixei o save mas ainda não testei. De qualquer forma, obrigado.
(Thanks for the work, I downloaded the save but haven't tested it yet. Anyway thank you.)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo