06-03-2018, 04:32 AM #1
chronosx
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a save set of dark souls remastered

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the npc in front of you

You must login or register to view this content. - Kill the npc in front of you and pick the last sorcery from his dead body

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the npc in front of you and buy the last miracle

You must login or register to view this content. - Throw the Cursed Greatsword of Artorias then pick it

------ Ending Trophies -----

To Link the Fire - Touch the bonfire

Dark Lord - Just leave the area

You must login or register to view this content.

------ Weapon Upgrade Trophies -----

You must login or register to view this content.- Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade Long Sword +14

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade raw Long Sword +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade divine Long Sword +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade occult Long Sword +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade Enchanted Long Sword +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade Crystal Halberd +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade Lightning Spear +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade Fire Long Sword +9

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the blacksmith and upgrade Chaos Long Sword +4

You must login or register to view this content. - Talk with the npc and upgrade Magic Long Sword +9
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-27-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: title

The following 102 users say thank you to chronosx for this useful post:

aelton, aeneax, Alberish, AnonymousArtRev, ArmChairWARR10R, aziiz, BerzerkBarrage, BigTrain, BigTrain 2.0, bishoprot, blankiblack13, blazemartinez, Bleedgrey, BlericCleast, BubbaDaBarb, Cap77, Cdrewg46, chengyx216, Dark_Crusade, Darknessawaits1234, datleover9000, Dcoll_13, dragos69, dragun619, ds2sf, EduReptilia, elektrovoz, ellieneto, Emado, Felipeagronomo2020, Fernando Schneider, foco, Fuze9, Gagliardi, ganso28, gillaa, gledson, gowhawx, gr82b61, harryramone, hasuky20, Hector.R, hitecgui, HW99, jinlei12906, JSilva, jspraragen, justin1336, Kai21, karmis23, Kevils, Killerink, KleberMishima, kodesai, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, Lord9Kon, Love_Liaison, lucianonery, LVQmayson, Majesty4, mancaos, manunyuts, ManWithCloudEnvy, marx, matrix403, MeNio, MFC_WC2, Minamoto no Raikou, MPneves07, MrLeanGreenBean, MrXtraKrispy, Neto, nilsonelida, Noodleball, PearlDrummerxx, Phaded, phoenix_dh, rafamofa, raffakemacha, Red-Til-I-Die, renanol, [email protected], SaiyanBeyondGod, saxon48, scitzofrantica, ShuraA, Silverwolf, Smogxiong, spankyunasty, sprint11, The Fighter, thelemontreeisgood, uncharteddk, Vince, Westoooz, willclubb, Wosley, xDeception360, xGamerManX and 2 other users.
06-12-2019, 08:32 PM #20
I haven't paid for the monthly thing yet to download these... When you download them, are you able re-sign them to your personal account or is it userless? Or do you use a tool?
06-12-2019, 09:29 PM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
I haven't paid for the monthly thing yet to download these... When you download them, are you able re-sign them to your personal account or is it userless? Or do you use a tool?

You can resign it to your account any save on here with Save Wizard

without Save Wizard you can't
06-13-2019, 09:40 PM #22
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

I have save Wizard, but I'm unsure how to switch the users ID. I knew about re-region. But I didnt really understand the user swap.
06-14-2019, 04:35 AM #23
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

I have save Wizard, but I'm unsure how to switch the users ID. I knew about re-region. But I didnt really understand the user swap.

When you have your profile registered just right click a save and hit resign

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
06-14-2019, 01:42 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Wosley's directions are spot on, but if you're a video kind of person, there's one in the "resign" section of the below Tutorial.

06-16-2019, 07:03 PM #25
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Wosley's directions are spot on, but if you're a video kind of person, there's one in the "resign" section of the below Tutorial.

I figured it out last night to finish a few collectable runs, but thank you both.
11-10-2019, 09:00 AM #26
is this for us ??
11-10-2019, 05:38 PM #27
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by trinity2899 View Post
is this for us ??

It is a US CUSA number.
02-07-2020, 08:03 AM #28
hey bro, is it fine if i can use ur saves for my yt video ? hope u answer fast man or text me, bro
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo