06-04-2018, 09:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made a bunch of strategic saves for all the annoying trophies.

The first one is The laborer trophy simply use the weapon on you to kill one of the floating purple enemies floating around attack at a range so you can one shot them. kill 1 to get the trophy.

The second one is for The hero simply turn in the quest to the lady in front of you and it pops.

The third one is for hardened Veteran and the ever tuning wheel equip the gods bane in your inventory and stab your self with it and the cut scene will play and it will unlock both.

The forth one is for The patron which is an annoying little trophy that gets missed very easily simply walk into the shop and talk to the lady and it will pop the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-22-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: title

The following 31 users say thank you to bladechemical for this useful post:

66GraF66, AngelsCry, Anselmo Ricci, averagedude, BigTrain 2.0, blankiblack13, CheplukiC047, chuchucha, cybertracker, dark_war_angel, facade, Fernando198500, HopeXiX, isaiaspereira, Kaisho, krustytoe, Leonrpg, LostSoulSiskel, MacadamCowboy, MADWolF, mic88, mnga13, pandorra13, Pink, QasYou, RICOMan2012, TwoWeu, Wirezendee, Wosley, Xeye, zenix116
06-04-2018, 11:15 AM #2
Thanks. Can someone re region to EU please
07-16-2018, 06:08 PM #3
BigTrain 2.0
Save Point
Originally posted by bladechemical View Post
I made a bunch of strategic saves for all the annoying trophies.

The first one is The laborer trophy simply use the weapon on you to kill one of the floating purple enemies floating around attack at a range so you can one shot them. kill 1 to get the trophy.

The second one is for The hero simply turn in the quest to the lady in front of you and it pops.

The third one is for hardened Veteran and the ever tuning wheel equip the gods bane in your inventory and stab your self with it and the cut scene will play and it will unlock both.

The forth one is for The patron which is an annoying little trophy that gets missed very easily simply walk into the shop and talk to the lady and it will pop the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the saves. I haven't used them yet but I was wondering which save is closest to fighting the Dragon? Looking for the hidden trophy for walking away from him.
07-20-2018, 02:18 PM #4
Originally posted by BigTrain
Thanks for the saves. I haven't used them yet but I was wondering which save is closest to fighting the Dragon? Looking for the hidden trophy for walking away from him.

For sure I know the patron is before end game. But the laborer may be closer.
01-21-2020, 03:56 PM #5
No3.
Is it hardmode clear save
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo