Post: [US] Vampyr - Starter Save with 1 Million XP [CUSA03293]
06-06-2018, 09:50 PM #1
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1 Million XP right after the Intro of the game.

There is a bug that allows you to get infinite XP so before they patched it I wanted to made sure we had a save with way more than enough XP.
(SaveWizard may support the game and add max XP of course later)

This save is at the earliest possible, right after the few minutes intro and title screen. It is right when they teach you about skills at the start of Chapter 1.

To get the intro trophy make sure you play that part first before using the save.
Nothing else has been edited or modified. This is just a save with 1 million xp at the very start of the game.

Hope this helps,

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 20 users say thank you to JimmyHACK for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Anas014, ArmChairWARR10R, burntlink, Darkmalgus107, jakin40z, JRG1988, Leonrpg, Lui0101, manabyte77, pandorra13, Red-Til-I-Die, Supreme23, SynLacel, taker394, tigermark182, Vivarant, Wosley, xxMekoxx
06-07-2018, 04:16 PM #11
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by cri123 View Post
what do you mean HOLD P on the keybourd lol

Exactly what I said lol.

It has to be some left over debug code they will surely patch out. Works on PC/Xbox/PS4. On the consoles, plug in a usb keyboard, go to the skill upgrade screen and on the keyboard hold down P and you will just see your XP number in the top right continue to climb as long as you hold down the key.
06-07-2018, 09:12 PM #12
abufhad
I hate Social Media
can some1 re-region EU or have eu save with max xp ?
06-08-2018, 08:42 AM #13
How do you transfer the save to the ps4 without losing the first one so you can have both. Because for me it always removes the original save and replaces
06-08-2018, 03:51 PM #14
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by abufhad View Post
can some1 re-region EU or have eu save with max xp ?

Someone here was saying they were going to do an EU save, but I haven't seen it yet.

If you have a USB keyboard you can do the exploit yourself as well.
06-09-2018, 06:49 AM #15
ArmChairWARR10R
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
1 Million XP right after the Intro of the game.

There is a bug that allows you to get infinite XP so before they patched it I wanted to made sure we had a save with way more than enough XP.
(SaveWizard may support the game and add max XP of course later)

This save is at the earliest possible, right after the few minutes intro and title screen. It is right when they teach you about skills at the start of Chapter 1.

To get the intro trophy make sure you play that part first before using the save.
Nothing else has been edited or modified. This is just a save with 1 million xp at the very start of the game.

Hope this helps,

You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome man! Thanks a lot!
06-09-2018, 08:20 AM #16
jimke1
Keeper
euro save ??????
06-12-2018, 10:38 PM #17
whoa thanks! i just finished the game and realized there is no chapter replay. i planned to do another run clean this will help heaps xoxo
06-15-2018, 03:32 PM #18
Originally posted by Lui0101 View Post
How do you transfer the save to the ps4 without losing the first one so you can have both. Because for me it always removes the original save and replaces

You can't, believe me I tried you are going to need to overwrite slot 0. you can save your version before doing so but stats don't seem to merge. I wish they did because I had more collectibles in my original save. but anyway you will run much quicker with this save so getting back to where you were won't be an issue. i did this to do my clean run and i didn't die once and beat most bosses just using my super.
08-15-2018, 08:13 PM #19
great work. thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo