06-08-2018, 08:42 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

All trophies have been obtained on this save exept the one were you need to find all the bonus rooms. (1 is left)
Here is a picture of where the last one is. (On Level 4)
*You must login or register to view this content.*

Link : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Link 2 : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Trophies Save 1 :

Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
Tested the save and you get all the food related trophies by collecting 1 piece of food.
Learning To Eat
Casual Snacker
Eating Isn't Just A Hobby
Morbidly Obsessed With Collecting Food

I played level 1 and earned:
If I Wasn't A Baker (Collect full life)
Hat Reclaimed (Get hit and pick up the hat again)
Collect all the BAKE letters to earn Learning To Spell

Play and beat level 40 to earn:
All Bosses Defeated
Finish This Game
The boss will drop an oven that throws fire. You will earn Get Out Of The Kitchen.

That's all I tested for now but it looks like you can earn the misc trophies by replaying levels.

UPDATE: I collected the last bonus room that was left and only got the trophy for Find All Bonus Rooms. The other bonus rooms related trophies didn't pop. I also played the 4th secret level and did not get any trophy for completing it. I would say more than an hour for 100% this game with this save since you would still need to play the secret levels all over again for the trophies to pop.

Trophies Save 2 :

Morbidly obsessed with collecting food = collect arround 30 more food shall take less then a min

All the warp and secret level trophies = you will need to find them in the levels exact location you need to look up in a trophy guide

Find5 Bonus rooms = complete 1 more bonus room if you have any trouble with it use a trophy guide

Trophies need to be done on a fresh save of your own

Find 1 bonus room

Warp Locations

Bonus Room that need to be done on a fresh save

Bonus Room for Save 2
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-28-2019 at 04:29 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, articuno77, Carramrod235, cerotis, CStrife, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, ebo7na, fantasynoff, freewilly97, gametest-69, GreenTea101, Ichillmennbe, jackie_k, Jasonnnnl, Joao do Fole, joco, kaka20, kaperoti, kdjfhksdhfkdsj, kenwana, KleberMishima, lcnycn, Leonrpg, malachit75, marcinthc123, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, nielo594, pandorra13, Perna10, ph14woozies, PSNTROPHYHUNTER, Shadow, skateleo, star_kai, ThatEpicSomeone, Ungahs, VixqGoML
06-09-2018, 10:54 AM #11
Wosley
The ones that seem to take time are the ones for collecting 10,000 food but those are all unlock easily with your save. In order to unlock the secret level trophies, you would have to have a save with the first secret level not yet beaten. Those levels seem to not pop trophies after beating them so they will need to be replayed legit. Maybe some saves for each of the 4 warp levels and saves for the 1st and 5th bonus room might help some. Either than that the rest of the trophies can easily be earned by replaying levels.

So basically a save right before the 10k food and a save with most of the campaign beaten without doing the secret and bonus levels?
06-09-2018, 07:50 PM #12
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
That could work yes. The game is easy so I don't see a lot of people having trouble but anything helps. I know some people can use all the help they can get.
06-09-2018, 07:56 PM #13
Wosley
That could work yes. The game is easy so I don't see a lot of people having trouble but anything helps. I know some people can use all the help they can get.

Will try to work on that this week i will try to make it all in 1 save so it will be only 2 save files in save data (i dont trust the multi slot thing since it fucked up my jak and daxter save set)
06-10-2018, 12:28 PM #14
Wosley
Added a second save all trophies can be earned with this 2 saves exept 1

the platinum must be possible to do in 20-60 mins now
06-10-2018, 03:40 PM #15
Wosley
Added guide for the bonus levels and warps. (The save must be complete now)
09-11-2018, 11:24 AM #16
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Thank you for the saves.

The following user thanked Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

Wosley
01-28-2019, 04:28 PM #17
Wosley
Links are back up
01-20-2020, 07:56 PM #18
EU version?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo