Post: Vampyr - Starter save and Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA03468/CUSA03293]
06-09-2018, 04:09 PM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks, for some reasons the links were gone. I put again the links.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.

US save-set:

Info in the folders.
See ya
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-24-2019 at 05:38 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,140 users say thank you to jambalaia00 for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, يويو, 0fox, 123qwepefe, 19willy74, 72jey, 7h1nk, 8ball, a7medalhddad, Aankh, ab_scroch, AboodyRDR, abufhad, acebluedolphin, acjspider, Acroshot, acyice, ADAY, adilgangster, aelton, aeneax, ag555, agmoncamara, ahmadpasha, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, aksa2014, Akusura, Alan-Li, Alan87, alarosy2015, Alberish, Alberta, alca_iori, AleMunhoz, Alexsandr194, Alhnon07, Ali D Killer, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, Allan954, Allicks, alorfi85, Altair1999, alvali 11, alwasty, alxcleu, amanita, Amarildo88, amase21, Amir_punk, amitsainisharp, Amjad_509, amoney3737, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrey-Shapenkov, andyclimax, Anelikaa, Aneurisma, Anfrers, angel_man, Anoobiis, Anqell Rafael, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, antonio0, archangelprince, Armageddon1989, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, artour0098, Arucard_155, asd02301, asderek, asdw58, ash24hart, Ashraf1979, asnago, Atilla, Audioboxer, avatar133, averagedude, awesomw1, azizX, azshabrani, [email protected], b0ob0o225, b0shey, [email protected], b801017, bab1970, Babarz, BacheTehron7, badman1010, bakugo10 and 1,040 other users.
07-05-2019, 03:58 AM #65
Excellent save set !!

I also found that if you use the "London Burning" save and upgrade one of each weapon type, it will pop the three weapon trophies (Tools of the Profession, Keep Your Distance & Weapons of Choice).
Last edited by Red-Til-I-Die ; 07-05-2019 at 03:59 AM.

The following user thanked Red-Til-I-Die for this useful post:

aeneax
07-05-2019, 07:02 PM #66
Nvm, I just realized my game uses a different folder number
07-06-2019, 01:38 PM #67
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Dante_Alighieri View Post

Save Wizard has Advanced Mode for this one so it might be possible to re-region.

07-11-2019, 04:15 AM #68
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Save Wizard has Advanced Mode for this one so it might be possible to re-region.

I'm in the US region which I believe this save is, but I think the downloadable version of the game might be using a different folder number... it's the only explanation I can come up with.
07-11-2019, 12:46 PM #69
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I'm in the US region which I believe this save is, but I think the downloadable version of the game might be using a different folder number... it's the only explanation I can come up with.

Just looking at the links here, there are two different regions in this thread. It looks like the first 4 links are EU. The fifth link, which is the last one, is US (3293). Is your physical version different?
07-11-2019, 03:40 PM #70

Just looking at the links here, there are two different regions in this thread. It looks like the first 4 links are EU. The fifth link, which is the last one, is US (3293). Is your physical version different?

I have the downloadable version from the PSN Store, and it uses CUSA03293. I only tried the starter save, which is CUSA03468, since that's all I wanted. My PS4 recognized it fine, but I knew something was weird when it didn't overwrite my original save. It's just that the game couldn't see it, so I'm sure if I had just renamed the folder, it would have worked fine. But I already edited my original save before I realized why it wasn't working, so I didn't need it anymore.Kryptus
07-12-2019, 01:23 PM #71
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I have the downloadable version from the PSN Store, and it uses CUSA03293. I only tried the starter save, which is CUSA03468, since that's all I wanted. My PS4 recognized it fine, but I knew something was weird when it didn't overwrite my original save. It's just that the game couldn't see it, so I'm sure if I had just renamed the folder, it would have worked fine. But I already edited my original save before I realized why it wasn't working, so I didn't need it anymore.Kryptus

Well good to know your US version recognized the EU save. But like I said, all but the last links are EU CUSA numbers. Only the last link is a US CUSA.

Thanks for sharing the info on EU/US being compatible with each other for Vampyr.
07-28-2019, 07:17 PM #72
Pink
Rookie
Originally posted by LOORDWAR View Post
The tools of the profession
Find all melee weapons.

Load the save and go to the location showed in the video. You have to embrace:
[One Hand Weapon #12]*Louise’s Machete - Embrace Louise in West End.

Keep your distance
Find all ranged weapons.

The last ranged weapon is:
[Ranged Weapon #11] Clarence’s Parabellum - Embrace Clarence in West End.
/
/
/

I could not find them
can any one help me??

I have the same problem, how did you solve it? I followed the video but nothing 😔

The following user thanked Pink for this useful post:

Practical94
08-11-2019, 12:52 PM #73
INFINITE HEALTH/STAMINA EFFECT WEARS OFF AFTER A WHILE, MUST BE RE-APPLIED. ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS WHEN
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo