06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,386 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Aleksei504, alexanderprague, alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, AnnieKyojin, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aware667, awesomw1, Axituz, aymanos1986, Azazuel, azizX, AzzKilla972 and 1,286 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
06-20-2018, 09:30 AM #20
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Hey buddy. Save 59 Gun for hire doesn’t work I loaded up the save there’s nothing in front of me. Says to kill a robot ? There no robot in front of me just land, I walked for a bit and encountered enemies but there was no reboot ? Just mutants? Think you could look into this or maybe fix? Thanks!

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

ccowley
06-20-2018, 10:15 AM #21
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Hey buddy. Save 59 Gun for hire doesn’t work I loaded up the save there’s nothing in front of me. Says to kill a robot ? There no robot in front of me just land, I walked for a bit and encountered enemies but there was no reboot ? Just mutants? Think you could look into this or maybe fix? Thanks!

You may have to go into the pipboy and turn on the mission as the robot moves around.
06-20-2018, 03:03 PM #22
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
You may have to go into the pipboy and turn on the mission as the robot moves around.

Ah.. what’s the quest / mission called I’m looking for? Thanks!
06-20-2018, 04:40 PM #23
Ah.. what’s the quest / mission called I’m looking for? Thanks!

I can’t remember the name but it actually has the word “robot” in it. It’s the recurring quest the mechanist gives you.
06-20-2018, 07:45 PM #24
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I can’t remember the name but it actually has the word “robot” in it. It’s the recurring quest the mechanist gives you.

And it is save 59...? I will test this once again when I get home...
Maybe it has to do with not having dlc? All other saves worked fine for the base game, I just press continue when it says do you wanna continue without this content installed I say yes. Works fine with all other saves.
06-20-2018, 10:18 PM #25
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Ya I’m checking now and don’t see it?? Very odd. Is this a DLC Quest?
06-20-2018, 10:56 PM #26
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Ya I’m checking now and don’t see it?? Very odd. Is this a DLC Quest?

If it's a Mechanist quest, then yeah; it's DLC related.
06-20-2018, 11:15 PM #27
And it is save 59...? I will test this once again when I get home...
Maybe it has to do with not having dlc? All other saves worked fine for the base game, I just press continue when it says do you wanna continue without this content installed I say yes. Works fine with all other saves.

It uses the Mechanist DLC for the quest.
06-21-2018, 12:15 AM #28
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
It uses the Mechanist DLC for the quest.

Makes sense, I just did a random quest on that save and got the trophy that’s my bad on my part. I am getting my season pass in a couple days from the GOTY Edition. So I’m doing as much as I can without the season pass for now.
Thanks for your help.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo