Post: Diablo 3: RoS Platinum Modded Save + Characters [CUSA00242]
06-25-2018, 08:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Welcome to the hellbent messed up world of Diablo 3. Where killing monsters is fun.

I've been noticing that Diablo 3 has a lot of SW Cheats added & removed. I wanted to provide some of the saves that have become most useful to me. Also along with my own Platinum save & a few of the hardest to achieve trophies in the game.

NONE of these files are corrupted. I went through a LOT of back & forth to figure out what was messing it up.

Screenshots of Mzstlaw Character lvl 861:
1 - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
2You must login or register to view this content.

US Download Bulk: You must login or register to view this content.

1) Batting 500 & Dream Team:

Individual Download: You must login or register to view this content. by xiipord & yy26jet, these are two separate saves.

Resign & load up the save, you should be able to complete the quest & also level up your character to 70. Doing this will earn you "Batting 500", & "Dream Team".

2) Modded Save w/ Good Stats:

Resign & load up the save & you'll find your characters with REALLY good paragon levels about 1350 for Core, & 1370 for HC. All the characters have a really good level but almost no weapons. It says the data is corrupted but it's fine.

3) Modded Platinum Save + Good Characters + High Paragon:

Core Paragon: 861+
HC: 12+

This one was where I earned the platinum trophy on & got me a couple of Necromancer DLC trophies as well. There is 1 HC Character but that's okay he has modded gear & won't be injured. There are two other important Core Characters here: Mzstlaw & Vladamir.

Since I main with Mzstlaw, so, I'll talk about him. He has 12 billion damage w/ 87,935% increased by Intelligence. Life per second is 160,000.00, so he's pretty good. His gear has two rings on it which help you a TON, the top one of them has a forcefield that when you attack it is activated. It's literally almost impenetrable, & so, in short, the first is for Intelligence & shield, the second is great for damage ranging about 1 Billion.

IMPORTANT: All of your items will increase something that's either, Intelligence, Critical Hit % or Damage. Make sure when scrapping things you mark it as junk. Because you may accidentally scrap something you don't currently have equipped. DO NOT ever store your stuff in the Armory. It will remove almost everything & make it useless.

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 10-08-2019 at 03:40 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

_AAB_, Aeramis, aliellie, amanita, AndersonRJMac, AngelOfMary, ANGRY_PANDA, apache64, bobsandbag, Cap77, chuchucha, cobraq1tee, crave, danilo_BR, devilman336, FeudalProphet, Hyoh Of The Delta Star, Isaac Clarke, IxChocolateMan, Javad134, JayCR, johves, kapoed, kiki1941, KleberMishima, Kriegster, kryege09, leejunfan30000, Leonrpg, luda2019, LuffyGoku, Mago de Oz, manunyuts, marcooliveirafi, Matteeeo, MattyAtMcdons, meishaon, MrBoombastic, Nathaniel, nilson1, nltonsantos868, Ogonek, palojaeger, Phate78, qDextR, Rascal063, raz0r54, renato, resample22, RICHNOU, s7or4x, saitamagarou, sergasaur, SKTT1_Jesse, SSnake, starkjim87, SuterusuRyu, t-bagwell, thewoosh, tiagothm, tt8, Ubayd, UndefinedLogic, Uptonogood, vojkan, vzk20, Wosley, zenk
01-11-2019, 08:58 AM #20
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
it is ok save it could have been better

Thanks man, everyone loves being judged & critiqued about the work they did for other people for free.

for who i do my own work if i need something

I'm talking about how people post there own stuff on here. It's not good enough? Don't be selfish. Go request a save & see if someones nice enough to attempt it for you. Btw, I didn't say you don't you do your own work. But critiquing mine like that, is a negative comment. If its not good enough for you then are you here? Don't say "It could've been better." Say, "Hey man nice work, but can you reupload it with this & this added?"

Calm down take it easy have not play this game in a few years

modded save for this game really do not care for i have tons of modded gear 20,000 paragon the game is boring now
01-11-2019, 05:32 PM #21

Thanks man, everyone loves being judged & critiqued about the work they did for other people for free.

I'm talking about how people post there own stuff on here. It's not good enough? Don't be selfish. Go request a save & see if someones nice enough to attempt it for you. Btw, I didn't say you don't you do your own work. But critiquing mine like that, is a negative comment. If its not good enough for you then are you here? Don't say "It could've been better." Say, "Hey man nice work, but can you reupload it with this & this added?"

modded save for this game really do not care for i have tons of modded gear 20,000 paragon the game is boring now

Well if you are that good you wouldn't mind sharing then.
01-11-2019, 06:39 PM #22
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!

Well if you are that good you wouldn't mind sharing then.

sure i do not update my ps4 when I get time i will put a save on here
01-30-2019, 02:54 AM #23
Originally posted by grekonsz View Post
Awesome save set. I resigned and am trying to use Mzstlaw to get the trophies. I killed the skeleton king and completed act I and they didn't pop. Is there something else I need to do?

@grekonsz - You can only achieve trophies not unlocked. Although beating the storyline isn't hard, but I can start a set if you'd appreciate. Use the same save to aim for the trophies like Batting 500. Thats what this aimed for, have one less of said trophy required. Thats usually the key.
Originally posted by Daweism View Post
Do the SW cheats work online or single player only?

Do not use your Cheats Online because it could lead to ban... BUT Save Wizard isn't responsible for what you do. These saves, as are all, are meant for offline usage only.
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Is anyone else have issues with resigning this? I tried to resign the first save and I keep getting this:

The servers are down, you could message wait or message someone in You must login or register to view this content. to see if any users have been getting it working.

I am having the same issue. Does anyone have an EU save thats close to obtaining the 'battling 500' trophy and is kind enough to upload. Would appreciate it greatly.
01-30-2019, 03:14 AM #24
Originally posted by Martial97 View Post
Awesome save set. I resigned and am trying to use Mzstlaw to get the trophies. I killed the skeleton king and completed act I and they didn't pop. Is there something else I need to do?

@grekonsz - You can only achieve trophies not unlocked. Although beating the storyline isn't hard, but I can start a set if you'd appreciate. Use the same save to aim for the trophies like Batting 500. Thats what this aimed for, have one less of said trophy required. Thats usually the key.

Do not use your Cheats Online because it could lead to ban... BUT Save Wizard isn't responsible for what you do. These saves, as are all, are meant for offline usage only.
Is anyone else have issues with resigning this? I tried to resign the first save and I keep getting this:

The servers are down, you could message wait or message someone in You must login or register to view this content. to see if any users have been getting it working.

I am having the same issue. Does anyone have an EU save thats close to obtaining the 'battling 500' trophy and is kind enough to upload. Would appreciate it greatly.

No. But you can download & request the US save on this thread to made into EU. If you would like me to do so, just let me know & i'll do my best.

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

Martial97
01-30-2019, 02:31 PM #25
have pets and wings?
01-30-2019, 06:05 PM #26
I Wang Dong
Save Point
deleted
Last edited by I Wang Dong ; 02-01-2019 at 05:34 PM.
02-01-2019, 03:35 AM #27
Originally posted by Martial97 View Post

No. But you can download & request the US save on this thread to made into EU. If you would like me to do so, just let me know & i'll do my best.

That would be amazing if you are able to. Advanced mode isnt available on savewizard otherwise I could have been able to do it myself. If there is another way then the help is greatly appreciated.
02-01-2019, 04:18 AM #28
I'll try at the first opportunity
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo