Post: AO International Tennis A Couple Trophies [CUSA09105]
06-26-2018, 07:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my backup of AO International Tennis with three missing trophies. I'm trying to keep climbing the Aces, Revers, Right Strokes and Winning Strokes to offer a better backup in a few days

You must login or register to view this content.

Update : backup with 982 ace : You must login or register to view this content.

Update 2 : Backup with 990 Reverse : You must login or register to view this content.

Update 3 : Backup with 1030 straight shots. The trophy did not pop, but appeared in the next match : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 11:56 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to malcolm89 for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, HUYI82, joevice, pandorra13, thebestplayer, Wosley
12-15-2018, 01:46 PM #20
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Anselmo Ricci View Post
Originally posted by TheChosenOne View Post
Originally posted by malcolm89 View Post
Here is my backup of AO International Tennis with three missing trophies. I'm trying to keep climbing the Aces, Revers, Right Strokes and Winning Strokes to offer a better backup in a few days

Update 2 : Backup with 990 Reverse : You must login or register to view this content.

Update 3 : Backup with 1030 straight shots. The trophy did not pop, but appeared in the next match : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

I have a platinum save if you would like me to upload it

Can you upload here, please?

here you go

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1022885-a-o-tennis-platinum-save-cusa09105-a.html
12-16-2018, 03:18 PM #21
Originally posted by TheChosenOne View Post
Originally posted by malcolm89 View Post
Here is my backup of AO International Tennis with three missing trophies. I'm trying to keep climbing the Aces, Revers, Right Strokes and Winning Strokes to offer a better backup in a few days

I have a platinum save if you would like me to upload it

please upload the save if u have it
06-04-2020, 09:12 PM #22
something for us?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo