Post: X-Com 2 -Ironman mode , Legends mode,etc... [CUSA04552]
06-26-2018, 08:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully this save set will make this game easy to platinum

Hey Folks! There is my little saveset that will provide the most difficult trophies of this game. NO DLC NEED.

-Save 1St July: You have to kill the last avatar.
Unlocked trophies: -Exquisite Timing
-Earth Avenged
-A God Falls
-The Untouchables
-Pile 'Em Up

-Save IronMan Mode: You have to kill the last avatar.
Unlocked trophies: -Valhalla
-Defender of Humanity
-Immortal Commander
-The Untouchables
-Earth Avenged
-A God Falls
-Pile 'Em Up

-Save Autosave:You have to kill the last avatar.
Unlocked trophies: -The Few and the Proud
-Who Needs Tygan?
-Immortal Commander
-The Untouchables
-Earth Avenged
-A God Falls

-----------
Trophy description:
-The Few and the Proud: Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty without buying a Squad Size upgrade
-Who Needs Tygan?: Beat the final mission using only conventional gear
-The Untouchables: Beat the game on Commander+ without losing a soldier
-Earth Avenged: Overthrow the aliens at any difficulty level
-A God Falls: Kill an Avatar
-Pile 'Em Up: Kill 500 aliens. (does not have to be in same game)
-Valhalla: Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty in Ironman mode
-Defender of Humanity: Overthrow the aliens on Commander difficulty
-Immortal Commander: Overthrow the aliens on Legend difficulty
-Exquisite Timing: Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty by July 1st

-----------
With this saveset, u will save a lot of playing time and platinum will become very easy. Enjoy it! (Sorry for my english)

--You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-20-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to hanonimo31 for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Anas014, averagedude, barnoz, bensora, bigpipi999, TheDeadLift, BubbaDaBarb, burntlink, Cloud, dark_war_angel, DE4THB4T, dragun619, f100fahad, FatherComstock, forevercloud, frez0r, Gagliardi, hajwel, hassanxx, ICronusI, Jhon182, kabar122, Kalathras, krustytoe, l3ul3alis, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, milburn, mnga13, MXNlink, Nathaniel, nilson1, nimdude, onyx001, Papacharles, Red-Til-I-Die, ser, skatanatos, spitalfire, starkjim87, stasya, taker394, touqeer, walkmoon, wargut, Wildarms, Wosley, Xcontrol
01-20-2019, 04:07 PM #38
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by DE4THB4T View Post
Does anyone know how I can re-region this to EU?? I have save wizard and have renamed the files but still not working

You can only re-region games that are both supported by Save Wizard in your region AND have Advanced Mode enabled. This title is not supported by Save Wizard in any region unless I missed an update.

Yeah none of the X-Com games is supported by Save Wizard they don't have any cheats for any region and don't have Advanced Mode
01-21-2019, 03:37 PM #39
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by DE4THB4T View Post
Does anyone know how I can re-region this to EU?? I have save wizard and have renamed the files but still not working

You can only re-region games that are both supported by Save Wizard in your region AND have Advanced Mode enabled. This title is not supported by Save Wizard in any region unless I missed an update.

Yeah none of the X-Com games is supported by Save Wizard they don't have any cheats for any region and don't have Advanced Mode

Which is a shame because this series has some of the best - and worst - games of all time and it's great to see some console support. Even if the console versions are a bit, well, unstable. But was still happy when Take2 picked up the franchise after so many years of nothing. I used to play the original XCom as a kid in maybe 92 while blasting music Wosley would hate.

There's also a ton that can be edited quite simply in PC, and while I don't know SW's mechanics too well I wouldn't think it would be hard to edit in Advanced Mode if it were supported.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-21-2019 at 03:38 PM.
02-05-2020, 03:51 AM #40
Originally posted by hanonimo31 View Post

Save files don't seem to match your description. On the auto save there is 1 avatar left with full health and 1 turn left...WTF do I do???
02-05-2020, 03:07 PM #41
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by abraham1107 View Post
Originally posted by hanonimo31 View Post

Save files don't seem to match your description. On the auto save there is 1 avatar left with full health and 1 turn left...WTF do I do???

That seems consistent with the description. Since it's the autosave, first make a manual save so you don't just lose that autosave you can retreat to if things go wrong. Then just use all the troops at your disposal to take down the enemy avatar. You can safely ignore all the other enemies because you automatically win once you take care of the avatars, and all but one are already done for you. You have your own avatar with some very powerful psionic abilities, like void rift and psionic lance I think they're called, so use them on the enemy avatar if you can. Note that after every successful hit, the enemy avatar will warp around, so reacquire the target and continue blasting it. Try to make each shot or attack one that has a high probability of hitting, and if you don't have one, reposition a soldier so that he or she is closer and has a flanking shot so that you do have one - doesn't matter as much at this point whether they die so if you need to put them in danger to get that shot, it might be fine unless moving them into position ends their turn. If things don't go your way, reload the manual save you made, since again that autosave would be saved over by now.
02-07-2020, 06:13 AM #42
I did it. Thanks for the help. I'm still concerned for the last difficulty trophy which is called overpowered. I was wondering if I could get a save for that one as well.
02-07-2020, 04:15 PM #43
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by abraham1107 View Post
I did it. Thanks for the help. I'm still concerned for the last difficulty trophy which is called overpowered. I was wondering if I could get a save for that one as well.

You can get that one fairly early on in a Commander difficulty playthrough although you might have to first research both "squad size" upgrades. Use the "always your turn" glitch to speed things up. If you're not sure how to do that, do two things. First, make sure that you do NOT have War of the Chosen installed since that kills the exploit. Second, near the end of your turn, leave one soldier left who hasn't done anything, then send him/her far enough away that they have to run. When they start to go, save your game BEFORE that soldier gets to his/her destination (again, make sure it's a run, meaning it would end the turn). Then load the game you just saved. You don't need to wait, just load it up right then, no need to wait for your next turn or anything. All of your troops will have all of their movement points full again and the aliens will not have moved, although there are some exceptions like, I think the Chryssalids still move so watch out for them if you advance far enough in a game to start seeing them on maps. But barring those exceptions, you basically play through almost every map without the aliens being able to do anything other than the occasional reaction shot if you let them even get into position for that to begin with.

It means a lot of loading time especially if you're on a vanilla PS4, but it makes even Legendary difficulty super easy. You can find videos for it floating around.
04-02-2020, 10:09 PM #44
Hey everyone, I have a few more Save files for trophies if anyone knows how I can add them?

The following user thanked clicksn2005 for this useful post:

aeneax
04-03-2020, 03:00 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by clicksn2005 View Post
Hey everyone, I have a few more Save files for trophies if anyone knows how I can add them?

Great to hear. You can create a separate thread for them here in the PS4 Trophies & Game Saves section, or some people prefer to add their saves in replies to existing threads like this one.

Either way, please make sure to upload them to a site that does not require payment, does not include advertisements, and please otherwise comply with forum rules. See below:
You must login or register to view this content.

Oh, and if you haven't resigned a save from X Com 2 before, I'd be aware that Save Wizard has a habit of renaming X Com 2 saves upon download from their servers. They do work, trust me. You just have to renamed the downloaded and resigned file back to what it should be. I have posts elsewhere in this thread on this. If you create a new thread it might be worth including some instructions to help guide people so that they know how to make sure their files are named correctly upon resigning, since this is a very rare issue.

Thanks in advance for sharing!
05-25-2020, 05:46 PM #46
hi,

sorry, delete my post.

thanks
Last edited by fabianomichelino ; 05-25-2020 at 06:15 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo