Post: Borderlands 2 PS4 - Challenge accepted, Did it all and All maps trophies [CUSA01401]
06-28-2018, 02:00 PM #1
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BORDERLANDS 2 PS4

TROPHY NAME: Did it all ( complete all 109 side quest )

The most annoying trophy of the game, just complete the quest will take less than 5 minutes to get to the objective

You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe this could help for the challenge accepted trophy and just use the fast travel to get to all maps trophies.

Last edited by aeneax ; 06-21-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 36 users say thank you to Javierex22 for this useful post:

aeneax, Aeramis, averagedude, Berbere, Bloodrose, brand129, carmania, crackmax, ExoticVisionz777, 韩立君i, gowhawx, Greener04, HeroCloudStrife, Jabba1980, JanusAmy, jeizze, kimmeyzhou, Leonrpg, lucashary, master860, Melnick, MichaelL13, MindController, nietzsche3573, nicerimsg007, GamerChad, resample22, selvin santos, Seyfertt, SkillsWar12, stasya, Trevesh, wattsy1990, Westers, Westoooz, Wosley
06-21-2019, 07:21 PM #29
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
no problem Geo
06-22-2019, 05:44 AM #30
Originally posted by phoenix_dh View Post
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
BORDERLANDS 2 PS4

The most annoying trophy of the game, just complete the quest will take less than 5 minutes to get to the objective

Maybe this could help for the challenge accepted trophy and just use the fast travel to get to all maps trophies.

Hey buddy
I used savewizard to resign the save, but why the game cant load the save?
i have the US handsome edition.

thank you, i was stupid, it worked

Do you have the Digital version? If so, these are for the Disc version. I think the CUSA is different.
06-22-2019, 06:27 AM #31
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
BORDERLANDS 2 PS4

Hey buddy

Do you have the Digital version? If so, these are for the Disc version. I think the CUSA is different.

They should be the same since the people that got their borderlands 2 game from ps plus were able to use my saves and mine are made with the disc
06-22-2019, 06:39 AM #32
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
BORDERLANDS 2 PS4

Hey buddy

They should be the same since the people that got their borderlands 2 game from ps plus were able to use my saves and mine are made with the disc

Hmm.. Then I wouldn't know why they are having issues then. But that was my guess.
06-22-2019, 01:14 PM #33
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
BORDERLANDS 2 PS4

Hey buddy

Hmm.. Then I wouldn't know why they are having issues then. But that was my guess.

Judging from the end of the post, the edited portion, it was human error that the member spotted and fixed. He/she got it to work so the CUSA must be the same.
06-23-2019, 06:45 PM #34
Can anybody point me towards a EU version of these please, the ones in the platinum save set don't seem to work for me
06-24-2019, 04:26 AM #35
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Greener04 View Post
Can anybody point me towards a EU version of these please, the ones in the platinum save set don't seem to work for me

It should work though since all i did was re region this one

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Greener04
06-24-2019, 10:32 AM #36
OK, thanks I will try them again
07-21-2019, 01:10 PM #37
Hi Javierex22 or anyone reading this please make a EU version of this save as i have tried to resign it but it just dont seem to work for me . i am looking for both saves Challenge accepted & Did it all EU version i also did ask in the request section but not had any reply so i thought i would ask the person who posted his save here . many thanks
Last edited by Coldplay ; 07-21-2019 at 01:20 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo