Post: Homefront The Revolution multiple saveset [CUSA00938]
07-01-2018, 11:26 AM #1
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello couldn't find any EU saves for this game so I'm posting some hopefully some of you will find these useful.Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Trophies you can get with these saves

Save 1
Inside Job - Infiltrate a KPA Stronghold and deactivate the valve without being detected -
For this trophy you should take over the Hinkin Manufacturing Stronghold.

Adaptive warfare - Get a kill with every weapon and modification -
Just kill some KPA with any of the guns the character has and it should pop.

Accessorize - Just add an attachment to any of the guns.

Take me out - Perform 30 take downs on KPA snipers - Just run around area until you find a sniper and stealth kill them.

Guerrilla Master - Deploy every type of GTK item at least once - Just throw a GTK doesn't matter which one.

Fighting fire with fire - Kill 100 KPA using hacked drones - just hack a armored car and when it kills a KPA soldier the trophy should pop.

Gogigui - Continue on to independence hall main mission and follow this video.

Part-timer and Jobsworth - Just complete one job.

Dear diary - Just collect Journal 11 for trophy to pop follow this guide to find it.
You must login or register to view this content.

The bigger they are - Kill 20 heavies - Just kill one heavy and the tropy will pop.

Can't stop the signal - Activate 20 HAM radios - Just activate one more radio for the trophy to pop.

Surprise! - Kill 20 KPA using proximity based GTK items - Just do this one more time and trophy should pop.

Striking Back - Capture 30 Strike Points - Just capture one more strike point.

Save 2
Conqueror trophy - Take over Stronghold at the top of the area.

Flash ah aaaahhh! - In old town just run about the area until a flashpoint occurs trophy should pop once's it's complete.

It's a trap - Kill 10 KPA using Resistance traps-
I thought i had made a save for this before i captured most of the area but turn's out i forgot but you can get this with save 2
there is a trap on the left side of the stronghold after i got a airship to detect me i got a KPA soldier to follow me there.

Save 3
Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range -
Just upgrade any of the guns the save has plenty of money for this trophy.

Oh a piece of candy! - Distract 30 KPA from their guard posts in yellow zone without being detected.
Outside of the building where the save start's there should be a free prisoner event just throw a Noise GTK and trophy should pop.

Land of the free - Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty -
Just continue the main story.

Save 4
This is our town Nork - Capture all Strike Points -
Had to start a new play-through for this as it glitched on me just capture any strike point on the map it should pop.

I'm going to take a break from the game for awhile but i will try to get the Death-wish difficulty trophy if i manage to complete the game on it i will post a save for it.
Last edited by evildrake ; 05-25-2019 at 12:33 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to evildrake for this useful post:

19willy74, Andygee87!, burntlink, busterdawg69, Cloud, coritanos, Death1127, dwessasss, EvilDark500, finalhearts88, hajwel, hotboyx4, ignored467, JanusAmy, Jax1984, Jesus-Perdices-Fernandez, jimke1, Jom Jom, kaka20, kikilon, Komb, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, milito0022, mokozan, Mother3030, Nathaniel, NekiiMolla, neoar, ozma, pandorra13, Payne9, powerade73, PSNHAXXX, skylar-4me, thebestplayer, VICN, voidtinker, Wosley
07-09-2018, 12:34 PM #11
can you reupload the save home of the brave?

Save Wizard says the save is corrupt
07-17-2018, 05:12 PM #12
awesome work, this game is a pain in the ass, this will help a lot
09-25-2018, 03:09 PM #13
can you re-upload the save home of the brave?
09-25-2018, 05:34 PM #14
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
can you re-upload the save home of the brave?

Unfortunately the save still doesn't work with save wizard. When i copy it back onto my ps4 it works perfectly so the save isn't corrupt.

I think i figured out why it doesn't work with savewizard. I played one of the DLC's before playing the game on deathwish and i think that is what savewizard is having a problem with :( as the save for that is saved in the same file as the main game.

That's the only thing i can think of anyway i plan on playing the game on deathwish again and doing a fresh save with no dlc played but i have a backlog of games to go through but will try to get the new save up in a couple of weeks.Smile

The following user thanked evildrake for this useful post:

Cloud
09-25-2018, 05:40 PM #15
which dlc had that been?

I bought all three but have not downloaded yet

that would be really great if you did that I would be very grateful for the save on deathwish Smile
09-25-2018, 06:39 PM #16
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
which dlc had that been?

I bought all three but have not downloaded yet

that would be really great if you did that I would be very grateful for the save on deathwish Smile

I believe it was The Voice of Freedom dlc but i can't be 100% sure as it's been awhile since i played the game.
09-25-2018, 07:06 PM #17
I'll try it tomorrow
09-26-2018, 09:32 AM #18
I've tried it with the dlc the voice of freedom but that does not work either
12-01-2018, 06:51 AM #19
Awesome set. Any luck with the deathwish save?
This is one of the buggiest games I've ever played! It keeps crashing on me so it's really putting me off it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo