07-02-2018, 12:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Here My save Set set (platinum) 100% Alien Isolation Ps4, enjoy friends

LINK
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by diegoneo ; 01-08-2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: update

The following 395 users say thank you to diegoneo for this useful post:

``,, 1lucasrfernandez, 3456789, [email protected], 77bethebeast, abadeon2811, ABomb72604, AC-130, acebluedolphin, Adrianobr28, aeneax, AfromanPSN, agnailton123, AHMAD71, ajani1984, AkumaNYC, albertwesker, alexwight2017, alinsson, alphaskill, Amir_punk, ananab, andykiller2019, ANGRY_PANDA, AnimeFreak280, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, Applesauce, Ashkan-Abri, Atilla, AwesomeGreat, aymanos1986, Ayres, Ba 316, Bactrim, Bahamut07, Banana__Cookie, barney2EH, baybarsturan, bensora, Berserker, Beto_guaraja, BigBroMattie, BigDruDogg, bigshnab, bigwil1870, BioSlayer47, birka, blacklist444, Bolacxa, BoredGuy1813, Bottega, bozolozo, brechfabeast, broie1, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bruninho_rp, Bruno-Mello0, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, burntlink, cactustrav77, Canisio322, captainbattle, carmania, Carramrod235, Cellva, chartedmasta, Chickenbowser, Chisox3524, Chokolate-thunder, Christopherha, chuchucha, cody2005, commander1981, Coro, Creeperfight123, damonbehrens, Danger940, danha82, Dante-Grape, DANWANG, Dark_invasor, DarkG, Darth188, DaveDxx, Davidk1212, Daximus-Maximus, deadeye_reaper8, Death1127, diego.alexandre, Dimsum, Dinny999, Dizzl, DomGAM, don_smith, dooom, Dr.M.px and 295 other users.
12-04-2018, 02:06 PM #20
Originally posted by diegoneo View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
I understand, but I was wondering whether there were DLC trophies in here or whether I would need to do the DLCs myself. I normally go for all trophies, not just Plats. Just a preference thing. Sounds like no DLC trophy saves in here, right? Still can't tell from the file downloads.

This game has no trophies in dlcs, my friend.

Hey bro do u have a eu version of this?
12-04-2018, 06:16 PM #21
Can we get a better explanation on what each save does? I tend to try to make my Trophies look more legit and I would like to know what to do in the right order. I read that there are multiple saves in each file provided. So what does each save do for every trophy?
12-06-2018, 04:44 AM #22
So... This isn't a complete save set!! It's missing the chapter saves.
12-06-2018, 02:16 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Can we get a better explanation on what each save does? I tend to try to make my Trophies look more legit and I would like to know what to do in the right order. I read that there are multiple saves in each file provided. So what does each save do for every trophy?

So... This isn't a complete save set!! It's missing the chapter saves.

To try to answer both of these - I don't think the poster put a big roadmap in here, no, and it's not a complete save set, just a 100 percent save meaning everything's done. But since there's chapter select you can go and get any trophies, including the chapter/story ones, using that, if you knew which chapter had the actions you needed (like the best place for getting into combat with an android then escaping for instance). The profile save, if I remember right, has a counter in it (something does) that keeps track of things like how many humans killed during current play through, how many things hacked, so despite it being a 100 percent save with everything done you could still pop those trophies by, say, hacking 1 more thing (might be the chapter saves that track it, so might be you would need to load up a chapter save where the requisite number of things have already been hacked). The folders in the download have brief descriptions of what set does what, but it's only for some of the more annoying ones, annoying either because they're difficult or because taking that action locks you out of another trophy for that playthrough (like killing humans although you could checkpoint farm that I think).

If you want to do the trophies in legit order, I can only think of 1 option that's remotely efficient while still being safe if you're using this set. That would be to first play the game on the easiest difficulty once to get the story trophies and ones that kind of pop naturally as you play out of the way (some are not story but really hard to avoid, maybe impossible for at least 1 of them). Ignore collectibles. It's a fun game especially if you like the original movie, the look and feel of it. Easy is incredibly easy, without sacrificing the fun of it which is kind of rare for difficulty settings. If you see at which point you COULD be popping collectible trophies, back up your save, load up that particular collectible trophy save, pop the trophy, then go back to your playthrough. Or just pop all of the collectibles at the end since a lot of people could be doing it legit using chapter select anyway.

Then use this set to skip over your subsequent playthroughs to get the other annoying trophies out of the way, like hardest difficulty, not dying, dying 100 times, killing no humans, killing humans, any others you've missed. If you use a good trophy/achievement specific walk through, then your first and I guess only playthrough shouldn't take you more than maybe 10 or 15 hours tops and is well worth it. Skipping over collectibles should save a ton of time since you're going from Point A to Point B, and since you're on easy mode you're not even really scrounging for materials that often. Then you save the time of another full 1 or 2 playthroughs.

If in the process you make saves throughout chapters, then at the end of each chapter you could transfer your latest manual save to computer before going back to game (autosave kicks in at beginning of each chapter so you won't lose progress), and you could upload those to this site if you felt like it for anyone else to use if they wanted to just platinum without playing. Although frankly, this is a game worth playing once before doing any cleanup on the annoying things.

The following 3 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Aeramis, diegoneo, Sharlota
12-06-2018, 10:44 PM #24

Awesome... Thanks for the detailed explanation.
12-07-2018, 12:50 AM #25

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!Finish the game , and use this platinum save!

The following user thanked diegoneo for this useful post:

aeneax
12-07-2018, 03:28 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Awesome... Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Quick note on collectibles since I advised to ignore them but now think you should get at least 1 of each: I'm actually pretty sure there are trophies for getting your very first of MOST collectibles, like your first ID tag for instance. I don't think there's one for your first Nostromo Log since there are only 10 of them and you don't find one until later in the game. So if you're going legit order, I guess in your easy playthrough you would at least want to pop the "first" collectible trophies, and it should be easy enough to see what kinds of collectibles have those trophies -- maybe 2 or 3. Maybe also the blueprints trophy if you wanted since those come in handy anyway.

Also on collectibles, since they save across all save files, if you were going back after your playthrough with a save from this set to get the "collect all this", "collect all that" trophies, you can just use a save from the collectibles folder in this set to load up pretty much any chapter that has the type of collectible you need. Might need to be one that's missing, might not. For one of the collectibles, maybe emails, you don't even need all of them. A good achievement/trophy guide should have listed in it where each collectible is so you could see the best chapter to load up so you could find one as close to the beginning of a chapter as possible. I think there's a Nostromo Log right at the beginning of one of the chapters for instance.
12-07-2018, 04:28 PM #27
I'll do a roadmap explaining how to get the trophies of this game, so the doubts end.

The save consist of collecting trophies from the collectibles, zeroing the game without killing humans, without dying, maximum difficulty, etc ... I will explain which levels achieve the trophies.

My save is complete, get all the trophies with it, but I recommend as the friend mentioned above, that zere the game first in any difficulty, then use my save.

The following user thanked diegoneo for this useful post:

aeneax
01-07-2019, 04:40 PM #28
Sensacional seu set... Obrigado!!!

The following user thanked licopaiva for this useful post:

diegoneo
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo