07-18-2018, 07:14 AM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got this trophy and since there aren't working saves for this specific achievement, I decided to share with you mine.

I checked it on a dummy account and managed to unlock the trophy.
I don't know if this is crucial, but just in case, load the save file not for the main menu but from the vault list menu. (The first time I tested it, I loaded it from the main menu and it didn't work)

Just collect water/food/energy etc. and level up citizens. If this is not enough, try to successfully rush rooms several times (I didn't have to do this, but you never know).

I really hope it will be of use!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by stasya ; 10-25-2018 at 11:12 AM.

The following 138 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, Altair1999, Aman-Sangar, Azerty831, beachguy26, Beethoven_BB, Blenderr100, bonbon, brecker611, bundai, burntlink, carmania, chrissyjake, Ciri, clbear, clown_collecteur, comer, Cyber_, cyruscmh, danrob106, darko2223, DE4THB4T, detro, diopig85, DylanM365, ebo7na, ElMister01, emir78200, EmoZio, Emptyx7, estebech, Fabien974, Fafuninho, Fallen Snake, FallenSoldier, FatherComstock, Feinars, FISH1990, frez0r, fu_chunlove, Gangsta_NGU, Ali D Killer, rickgamer79, great ronaldo, GreenMile2012, GreenTea101, gucciem, guidops99, Gunz4Hire, HanSo, Hashem913, HashtagEistee, iabosara, Isacco1313, ItalianMunchiez, Ivan003, Ivy_xxx, Jake-Murphy, Jaytech, jlsplpf, joekerr, Jonah, Kaizer123, KaLvaDoreS, kidrock, kingdron, klaus1003, klycik, knight8828, ktohaan, Laroi.gg, leicabogdan, LeoNGU, MacadamCowboy, malachit75, mangekyou222, Mazeltov, Meriton, michmaster, milburn, MojoDex, mont266, moody, mother303, mt3bs7, napoleao2, Nekh6z, neoar, neomax1986, OhC, onyx001, PEPEBENY, ph14woozies, Platinum_Hunter, Plato__, PlayerZero, pokemon9527, PoPo_Legacy, powerade73, Reabinzhang and 38 other users.
07-18-2018, 08:39 AM #2
Originally posted by stasya View Post
I just got this trophy and since there aren't working saves for this specific achievement, I decided to share with you mine.

I don't know if this is crucial, but just in case, load the save file not for the main menu but from the vault list menu. (The first time I tested it, I loaded it from the main menu and it didn't work)

Just collect water/food/energy etc. and level up citizens. If this is not enough, try to successfully rush rooms several times (I didn't have to do this, but you never know).

You must login or register to view this content.

Got the trophy no problems at all. thanks!

The following 4 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

Altair1999, beachguy26, scippo, stasya
07-18-2018, 11:32 AM #3
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks for this! It´s too late for me since I got the trophy yesterday legit after weeks of frustration, but either way a nice contribution for this game!

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

stasya
07-18-2018, 02:19 PM #4
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
thx. tried it, the first time didn`t worked, i reloaded the save and it worked. so even with this save i think the trophy is glitchy. you only need to try till you get it Happy

The following user thanked leicabogdan for this useful post:

stasya
03-21-2020, 06:14 AM #5
It worked for me the second time too. (Don't know if it's crucial too but i restarted my PS4 before my second try. Don't forget to set the date)
04-15-2020, 01:44 PM #6
Originally posted by stasya View Post
I just got this trophy and since there aren't working saves for this specific achievement, I decided to share with you mine.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following user thanked jlsplpf for this useful post:

Hashem913
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo