07-19-2018, 07:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Save Set for the 2nd DLC on Far Cry 5, Lost on Mars. Enjoy!

Instructions in the ZIP file.

This Save also works on the EU region of the game

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-24-2021 at 05:48 PM.

The following 298 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], 32CheGuevara55, [email protected], abufhad, abuzayed, adibotor, aeneax, ahmed82@, Alhnon07, Alucard_Immorta, anglee, AnK, anmon05, Anselmo Ricci, Apollinaire, Arcxnist, Arlaithiel, Atrejus, AvantGardeXXI, awesomw1, azooz-, Balthier1987, BASIA2001, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, bladechemical, BlericCleast, Bloodyfish_, br0wniiez, brehe, broskiboy, cadducc, Carramrod235, cerotis, charms13, Chilloutkroete, ChuckNoia, Coldplay, conveggy, cosagorda, CrippledSoldierxxx, curtismg, Daemonson, DeadReckoning84, Death1127, deejayward, Denis3554, dennyleeong, Dershmoo, DiablQ, oldfusion1, diven, DOcToR28, don_smith, DonSokke, dragun619, DylanM365, ed3455, Edwwie, Ayonnon56, emir78200, endominio, EROOTIIK, evildrake, excuse77, FAHAD800, FallenSoldier, FatherComstock, fcporto, feandre12, Fede32, fernandoisrael, Flap Jack, Floppy, fu_chunlove, galaxyusa, gametest-69, Geferson21, gemini2k18, GenomeSoldier, Gnomy, Gooby, haddes21, Halawario, Hamster-X, hanonimo31, hassanxx, Hazenkie, HelloNe, henrywuishere, HerseyBoyRockz, hotboyx4, HUYI82, HW99, HyperionCR, ianciuleddu, Ichillmennbe, Idol-I, ifhaid and 198 other users.
05-07-2019, 12:01 PM #29
Thanks great save set and well done
07-15-2019, 02:47 PM #30
8ball
Rookie
worked perfectly, thanks!
01-06-2020, 08:08 PM #31
Dark90
Rookie
Thankes
04-25-2020, 09:33 PM #32
When i click on the download its a RAR file
When i go to unzip said RAR file then Progress during the converting is damaged and does not work when i try to convert it to Zip, again this is NOT a zip file this is a RAR file.
04-26-2020, 05:54 PM #33
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Teagle286 View Post
When i click on the download its a RAR file
When i go to unzip said RAR file then Progress during the converting is damaged and does not work when i try to convert it to Zip, again this is NOT a zip file this is a RAR file.

Sounds like you are using outdated software. And also when you say "convert", that's also a red flag. It just worked fine for me just now. Double or even triple-check that you are using WinRAR, version 5.71 or later. The main download is a RAR. Inside of that are a few folders, and inside of those are separate ZIPs. Inside of the ZIPs are CUSA folders, and inside of the CUSA folders are PS4 save files. No errors. Your error about damage is from your "converting" process, which is not something you want to do. Download WinRAR (5.71 minimum) - it is free - and set it as your default program for the following file extensions: RAR, ZIP, 7z. Or if not default, at least make sure you use this program for Save Wizard purposes.
06-04-2020, 02:45 PM #34
use of the save for documents to be collected but as soon as I go to the last document check that it has already been collected how can I do ??
06-05-2020, 03:48 PM #35
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by speedturbo View Post
use of the save for documents to be collected but as soon as I go to the last document check that it has already been collected how can I do ??

Are you using the correct save for it? There are a few saves in the download, it looks like. If you had already started this DLC, or if you used any of the other saves in this save set before going for Martian Journal, then delete all the Far Cry 5 saves off your PS4, download these again, resign again and make sure it's the one labeled for Martian Journal, make sure your PS4 is offline, copy it to PS4, launch game but still keeping PS4 offline, load this save (don't remember if there's a way to "continue" instead of "load", but definitely "load" if there's a difference -- you want to manually pick which save you are loading anytime you have the choice). Once in the save, follow the instructions in the Text file that's a part of the folder specific to this Martian Journal download.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo