THREAD: Borderlands 2 Complete Platinum Save Set (NO DLC) [CUSA01446]
  1. 08-06-2018, 01:41 PM
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU! Got a Complete Platinum Save Set for Borderlands 2 this time Smile

You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.

Save Set :

[SAVE 1] LV.1 Psycho : My First Gun Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the Quest)
    [SAVE 2] LV.4 Commando : Level 5 Trophy (Make a few kills till your Level 5)
    [SAVE 3] LV.7 Commando : Best Minion Ever Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
    [SAVE 4] LV.9 Commando : The Road to Sanctuary Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
    [SAVE 5] LV.9 Commando : Plan B Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
    [SAVE 6] LV.10 Commando : Hunting the Firehawk Quest Trophy + Level 10 Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward + make sure to level up while doing that)
    [SAVE 7] LV.13 Commando : A Dam Fine Rescue Quest Trophy + Token Gesture (Run to the marker and claim your reward + spend 25 Badass Tokens)
    [SAVE 8] LV.14 Commando : A Train To Catch Quest Trophy + Suggar Daddy + Sabre Rattler + Better Than Money (Claim the Reward of Story Quest + Tip Moxi 10k + Buy 1 item in black market + Make 1 Kill with your turret)
    [SAVE 9] LV.14 Commando : Rising Action Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
    [SAVE 10] LV.16 Commando : Bright Lights,Flying City Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
    [SAVE 11] LV.18 Commando : Wildlife Preservation Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
    [SAVE 12] LV.19 Commando : The Once and Future Slab Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
    [SAVE 13] LV.22 Commando : 20 Side Mission Trophy + 10 Skin Trophy (Talk to Moxxi and claim your Reward + Click X on all skins in your inventory)
    [SAVE 14] LV.24 Commando : The Man Who Would Be Jack Quest Trophy + Level 25 Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest and both Trophies will pop)
    [SAVE 15] LV.27 Commando : Where Angels Fear To Tread Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
    [SAVE 16] LV.28 Commando : Urban Explorer Trophy (If the trophy doesnt pop instant simple go to Sanctuary)
    [SAVE 17] LV.33 Commando : Went Five Rounds Trophy + Well That Was Easy (Turn in the mission and thats it + Shoot the guy in the face*
    [SAVE 18] LV.33 Commando : Highlands Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)
    [SAVE 19] LV.33 Commando : Artic Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)
    [SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode
    [SAVE 21] LV.34 Commando : Data Mining Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest)
    [SAVE 22] LV.35 Commando : Bright Explorer Trophy (Go to 1 of the named locations)
    [SAVE 23] LV.36 Commando : Challenge Accepted Trophy (Kill 1 Enemy with a Rifle while being croushed)
    [SAVE 24] LV.49 Commando : Level 50 Trophy (Simple turn in 1 of the quests and your level 50) (True Vault Hunter Mode)
    [MISC] Use any high level charachter for the "Feels Like The First Time" Trophy which you get for opening the chest at the top of the building in Fyrestone

Challenge Accepted + World Traveler Trophy

Big thanks to Javierex22 to make the saves for Challenge Accepted & World Traveler for the US Region (I only did Re Region it)
    [Challenge Accepted] Level up just any challenge that isnt maxed out yet and the trophy will pop
    [World Traveler] Just go to any Location and the trophy will pop (Make sure to use my set first otherwise all 5 Map trophies will pop at once)

After your using the set + the seprate save you will be only missing the following trophies

- So Much Blood! (I will work on this when i can but can easily be done by modding your own save with Save Wizard)
    - Friendship Rules (This is a extremly easy Co-Op trophy if you have nobody to play with and to get this trophy you can add my acc "VandevenBE" but just dont spam me i get on whenever i can)

Originally Posted by mauswanderer View Post
    there is the save for

Other Saves related to the game

Last edited by Wesley ; 09-26-2019 at 04:27 AM.

2. The Following 730 Users Say Thank You to Wosley For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , See more...

3. 07-29-2019, 03:14 PM
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DeathBringerJJ View Post
    @Wosley your challenge-accepted dont work so i linked mine here if thats ok?

Even if you resigned both the save and profile save? Since i believe that kind of stuff is store din the profile save
  4. 07-29-2019, 06:06 PM
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi Wosley thank you for adding the ' Did it All ' save file i do hope now i can finish the game with this save , but can i ask you is this the - [SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode . from the EU save set ?

but thank you all the same Winky Winky
    Last edited by Coldplay ; 07-29-2019 at 06:25 PM.

5. 07-29-2019, 06:44 PM
    Amoo_Ali
    Haxor!
    Amoo_Ali
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    I've been trying to get 'Tribute To A Vault Hunter' using early saves but no luck :( Any Suggestions?
  6. 07-30-2019, 11:27 AM
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Amoo_Ali View Post
    I've been trying to get 'Tribute To A Vault Hunter' using early saves but no luck :( Any Suggestions?

To get that trophy you will not find a save for it as Michael Mamaril spawns randomly so go look for him here

He can be found at different locations in the Sanctuary.

Marcus’ Gun Shop
    MoXXXis. Either at the bar or the piano in the far back corner.
    Scooters.
    Dr Zed.
    Alleyway where Claptrap is
    Crimson HQ.
    Black Market.
    Alleyway close to Scooters

just keep going back to Sanctuary and searching for him and at some point he will show up , it took me a while to get this trophy but you may get it quicker by searching for him each time you go back to Sanctuary.
  7. 07-30-2019, 11:32 AM
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi again Wosley just to let you and anyone else know the Did it All save you kindly uploaded yesterday is USA CUSA01401 and not Eu CUSA01446 please can this be fixed . thanks
  8. 07-30-2019, 03:49 PM
    Amoo_Ali
    Haxor!
    Amoo_Ali
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post

To get that trophy you will not find a save for it as Michael Mamaril spawns randomly so go look for him here

Marcus’ Gun Shop
    Scooters.
    Dr Zed.
    Crimson HQ.
    Black Market.

just keep going back to Sanctuary and searching for him and at some point he will show up , it took me a while to get this trophy but you may get it quicker by searching for him each time you go back to Sanctuary.

I have been doing that, but to my knowledge sometimes his spawn locations change, so what is save is good to use?
  9. 07-30-2019, 06:14 PM
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    Coldplay
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate

Marcus’ Gun Shop
    Scooters.
    Dr Zed.
    Crimson HQ.
    Black Market.

I have been doing that, but to my knowledge sometimes his spawn locations change, so what is save is good to use?

There is no save to get the trophy - so you will just have to keep looking around Sanctuary until you finely find him
  10. 07-31-2019, 11:17 AM
    PEPEBENY
    4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
    PEPEBENY
    4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
    NextGenUpdate

Marcus’ Gun Shop
    Scooters.
    Dr Zed.
    Crimson HQ.
    Black Market.

i have used the save with 13 lvl and watch all the spawns of Michael and reply it like 15 times at the 15 time him spawns at the center of sanctuary!
  11. 08-02-2019, 10:48 AM
    eQual
    Rookie
    eQual
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    This post is superb. Thanks a lot!