Post: Borderlands 2 Complete Platinum Save Set (NO DLC) [CUSA01446]
08-06-2018, 01:41 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU! Got a Complete Platinum Save Set for Borderlands 2 this time Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Save Set :

[SAVE 1] LV.1 Psycho : My First Gun Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the Quest)
[SAVE 2] LV.4 Commando : Level 5 Trophy (Make a few kills till your Level 5)
[SAVE 3] LV.7 Commando : Best Minion Ever Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
[SAVE 4] LV.9 Commando : The Road to Sanctuary Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
[SAVE 5] LV.9 Commando : Plan B Quest Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward)
[SAVE 6] LV.10 Commando : Hunting the Firehawk Quest Trophy + Level 10 Trophy (Run to the marker and claim your reward + make sure to level up while doing that)
[SAVE 7] LV.13 Commando : A Dam Fine Rescue Quest Trophy + Token Gesture (Run to the marker and claim your reward + spend 25 Badass Tokens)
[SAVE 8] LV.14 Commando : A Train To Catch Quest Trophy + Suggar Daddy + Sabre Rattler + Better Than Money (Claim the Reward of Story Quest + Tip Moxi 10k + Buy 1 item in black market + Make 1 Kill with your turret)
[SAVE 9] LV.14 Commando : Rising Action Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 10] LV.16 Commando : Bright Lights,Flying City Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 11] LV.18 Commando : Wildlife Preservation Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 12] LV.19 Commando : The Once and Future Slab Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 13] LV.22 Commando : 20 Side Mission Trophy + 10 Skin Trophy (Talk to Moxxi and claim your Reward + Click X on all skins in your inventory)
[SAVE 14] LV.24 Commando : The Man Who Would Be Jack Quest Trophy + Level 25 Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest and both Trophies will pop)
[SAVE 15] LV.27 Commando : Where Angels Fear To Tread Quest Trophy (Claim the Reward of Story Quest)
[SAVE 16] LV.28 Commando : Urban Explorer Trophy (If the trophy doesnt pop instant simple go to Sanctuary)
[SAVE 17] LV.33 Commando : Went Five Rounds Trophy + Well That Was Easy (Turn in the mission and thats it + Shoot the guy in the face*
[SAVE 18] LV.33 Commando : Highlands Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)
[SAVE 19] LV.33 Commando : Artic Explorer Trophy (Visit any of the noted locations and the trophy will pop)
[SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode
[SAVE 21] LV.34 Commando : Data Mining Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest)
[SAVE 22] LV.35 Commando : Bright Explorer Trophy (Go to 1 of the named locations)
[SAVE 23] LV.36 Commando : Challenge Accepted Trophy (Kill 1 Enemy with a Rifle while being croushed)
[SAVE 24] LV.49 Commando : Level 50 Trophy (Simple turn in 1 of the quests and your level 50) (True Vault Hunter Mode)
[MISC] Use any high level charachter for the "Feels Like The First Time" Trophy which you get for opening the chest at the top of the building in Fyrestone

Challenge Accepted + World Traveler Trophy

Big thanks to Javierex22 to make the saves for Challenge Accepted & World Traveler for the US Region (I only did Re Region it)
[Challenge Accepted] Level up just any challenge that isnt maxed out yet and the trophy will pop
[World Traveler] Just go to any Location and the trophy will pop (Make sure to use my set first otherwise all 5 Map trophies will pop at once)

After your using the set + the seprate save you will be only missing the following trophies

- So Much Blood! (I will work on this when i can but can easily be done by modding your own save with Save Wizard)
- Friendship Rules (This is a extremly easy Co-Op trophy if you have nobody to play with and to get this trophy you can add my acc "VandevenBE" but just dont spam me i get on whenever i can)

Originally posted by mauswanderer View Post
there is the save for

Other Saves related to the game

Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2020 at 01:15 PM.

The following 1,135 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [GB], يويو, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 11Express, 1233355, 17Coxy, 2minican, 2qv, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a9henrik, Aadam-Hussain, AaronV, Aarox, abdaullhalrashidi, acebluedolphin, Acmcculley21, ADDZ, adibotor, adrian188_, aeneax, Aeramis, afyonks, aimerlove, ainz11, ajsking, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, albert2wesker, albokrek, alca_iori, AlcoholicGeek, alefaster01, AleMunhoz, AleMura7--, Alex4690, Alexander1404, [email protected], Ali1193n, alian, Alinasser502, allamifaris, allanhu313, Allicks, Allohashin, alsafdani, Aman-Sangar, amanita, Amattinabikini, amnamine, amony1, Amoo_Ali, analbeadsyummm, AnewRevolution, angelg27, AngelsOath, Angelus Satani, angry hedgehog, Anonyma93, Arbuz, Archangel Zeon, Archaos, ARKV, armandu78, Arpagone, ArUk046, Arvo, Ashina Traveler, Ashton-Brant, Asle130, asnago, AtsFilms, attlacs, aurwin, AussieCrow, avatar1o1234, averagedude, avsreekar, axe212, Axhwell, aye123, azazzello, b7reya, bab1970, Bader505, badman1010, bakajanai, balamurali_2010k, Bandar96, BanditC1998, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Barkenn, Bartowski, Barts2046, basehype and 1,035 other users.
05-26-2019, 05:35 AM #74
Wosley
Originally posted by Ashina Traveler View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I did mate the dragon end boss killed him and nothing pop up not once but three times

As last mission i don't mean the final boss in the game i mean like the last mission what is left to do like the last side quest

The only one that is showing on the map is "Marrcus mercenary shop-Get frosty" I've also completed this mission and still no luck.

Your sure thats the only one? Get Frosty won't work as it is a DLC mission

there must be another mission in normal mode to complete or that is already ready to turn in i don't remember exactly since it been a while since i played this game

Im sure mate check for yourself

I see you also can get the Raid boss trophy with that same save did you try to kill the giant worm boss? That might be the last mission
05-26-2019, 05:47 AM #75

As last mission i don't mean the final boss in the game i mean like the last mission what is left to do like the last side quest

The only one that is showing on the map is "Marrcus mercenary shop-Get frosty" I've also completed this mission and still no luck.

there must be another mission in normal mode to complete or that is already ready to turn in i don't remember exactly since it been a while since i played this game

I see you also can get the Raid boss trophy with that same save did you try to kill the giant worm boss? That might be the last mission

All i need is the did it all trophy not the raid boos one ur is that the same one? Im also like u last time i played this game was back in 2015 lol
05-26-2019, 06:18 AM #76
Wosley

All i need is the did it all trophy not the raid boos one ur is that the same one? Im also like u last time i played this game was back in 2015 lol

Yeah its the same save i saw that you did get the raid boss trophy aswell if you use it so i think that would be the last mission don't remember the name anymore since it was all complicated
05-26-2019, 01:38 PM #77

Yeah its the same save i saw that you did get the raid boss trophy aswell if you use it so i think that would be the last mission don't remember the name anymore since it was all complicated

If your referring to terramorphous the invincible in thousand cuts just did that one on normal mode and still no luck
05-26-2019, 02:28 PM #78
Wosley

If your referring to terramorphous the invincible in thousand cuts just did that one on normal mode and still no luck

Hmm and your sure your using the right save?

It should be the only level 72 save
05-26-2019, 05:14 PM #79

Yeah mate its deffo lvl 72 its the only one uv got that is lvl 72 id check a few of them just in case if the lvl where mess up ur something
05-26-2019, 07:34 PM #80
Wosley

Yeah mate its deffo lvl 72 its the only one uv got that is lvl 72 id check a few of them just in case if the lvl where mess up ur something

So i did scroll back in the comments and just found out that it had 2 level 72 saves 1 before the last mission and 1 after the last mission (so you would need the one before the last mission) since the other one has everything completed already

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Ashina Traveler, faintslow
05-27-2019, 05:03 PM #81

So i did scroll back in the comments and just found out that it had 2 level 72 saves 1 before the last mission and 1 after the last mission (so you would need the one before the last mission) since the other one has everything completed already

FINALLY! after checking all the save i found the right one there is only 1 72 save but the right one was lvl 49 in which u had to kill the raid boss terramorphous the invincible in thousand cuts.

Thanks a lot mate for all the hard work you do and other members that take time out to upload these for us guys on this site

The following user thanked Ashina Traveler for this useful post:

Wosley
06-02-2019, 12:15 PM #82
koz3bal
Gym leader
i want last save Phased and Confused Crying

The following user thanked koz3bal for this useful post:

faintslow
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo